Per random.org the winners this month are #15 jcmaestra/Mary and #38 lilkoala3/Leslie. Congrats ladies I will send your gift cards in a few minutes.
Each month depending on my mood is what the challenge will be. It could be a recipe challenge, quote challenge, technique challenge, movie inspiration challenge, etc... I might run the same challenge for more than a month or change it up (the mood thing again). lol
This months mood is remembering...to use the sketch I printed for the Manufacture w/a Twist challenge. So I asked emmapaige/Chris if she minded if I used it for my challenge this month and she did not have a problem with it. So for this month you need to use the sketch below. Use it anyway as long as I can see your inspiration was from the sketch.
TWIST...for a bonus entry use a photo that is a close up shot.
You must let me know if you did the bonus when you post your layout.
Sketch

My example

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout.
All work must be new. One entry per Cherry.
***You may combine with one other challenge that allows that.
Please post your work here. Deadline is June 30,2024.
A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
***Please remember only one entry per cherry. I want to keep it fair for all the entrants. ***
Any questions or if I forgot anything please ask or tell me.
1. Karyn _Sue/Karyn
2. Karyn _Sue /Karyn bonus
3. Trek/Katerina
4. Donna _Coughlin /Donna
5. Donna _Coughlin/Donna bonus
6. stinkerbelle/Stacy
7. joannie/Joanne
8. joaanie/Joanne bonus
9. Mommyof5/Misty
10. Mommy of5/Misty bonus
11. The Crafty Lady/
12. The Crafty Lady/ bonus
13. Helen W/Helen
14. deann13/Deanna
15. jcmaestra/Mary
16. jcmaestra/Mary bonus
17. Retiree3/Donna
18. Retiree3/Donna bonus
19. aheatfan/Kristin
20. aheatfan/Kristin bonus
21. blbabe1234/Brandy
22. blbabe/Brandy bonus
23. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
24. Scrappy RN74/Trisha bonus
25. The Scrap Attack/Heidi
26. The Scrap Attack/Heidi bonus
27. wendycrowe/Wendy
28. wendycrowe/Wendy bonus
29. Art_Teacher/Laura
30. Art_Teacher/Laura bonus
31. Aztam/Tam
32. Loreen C/Doreen
33. Loreen C/Doreen bonus
34. Amy Jo/Amy Jo
35. Amy Jo/Amy Jo bonus
36. Breauxlabs/Kim
37. Breauxlabs/Kim bonus
38. lilkoala3/Leslie
39. shoorn/Susan
40. Sharmon P/Sharmon
41. Sharmon P/Sharmon bonus
42. hsblair/Holly
43. hsblair/Holly bonus
44. VickiR/Vicki
45. SandyJay/Sandy
















































Close up of Mother's Day flowers from DS. Combined with 3 in a Row.

NI















