I cannot believe it is July already.....I honestly feel like I just finished putting Christmas away and here we are seven months later !! This will be the LAST challenge in the Alphabet Movie Challenge series. No worries, I have a new movie challenge coming in August that will run for countless months.
As a Kindergarten teacher, I use alphabet skills daily in my class, even this late in the year so this challenge was born out of that concept. We will be creating layouts using a letter of the alphabet. Each list will have movies starting with the given letter. You must use the title EXACTLY as is. Some of the titles may have been used before in the previous challenge. All layouts must be new!! This month we will be using the letters X, Y and Z. If you can find a movie title that begins with the letter X, Y or Z and it is not on the list, you may still use it but I will be confirming.***** If you are using a movie that has more than one part (part one, part two), you DO NOT have to use the Part One or Two in the title.
Here are title lists:
X
https://www.ranker.com/list/movie-title ... n-bancroft
https://www.listchallenges.com/40-movies-starts-with-x
Y
https://www.listchallenges.com/40-movies-starts-with-y
https://www.movieinsider.com/alpha/y
Z
https://www.movieinsider.com/alpha/z
https://www.ranker.com/list/movie-title ... n-bancroft
Example:
(Full disclosure...my layout is old but YOURS MUST BE NEW!!)
This is the movie that I used:

Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only.
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.
*You may make more than one entry but each page must have a different movie title. LIMIT 3 ENTRIES.
Please LINK your work here. Deadline is July 31, 2024. A random winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me



























































