Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge - Winner Announced
Welcome to November! I have a whole Pinterest board of Taylor Swift-themed fan graphics that serve as potential inspiration for scrapbook pages.This particular graphic I had saved was released before Taylor's 12th studio album so TLOASG is not included. We will have to make do with the other 11 that ere featured during the Eras Tour.
Image

November's challenge is to use one of her eras above as inspiration (color palette and theme) AND feature a grid layout on your project.

Here is an example where I made a page inspired by her Evermore era using green, teal and yellow-orange along with a forest theme. I made my grid 3 X 4 like the graphic but you don't have to.
Image
Participants:
  1. shoorn
  2. traveler
  3. Aztam
  4. Aztam *Winner*
  5. Sharman Paulus
  6. shortonideas
  7. kacarr61
  8. CathyG89
  9. Donna_Coughlin
  10. wendycrowe
  11. Aztam
  12. Sharman Paulus
  13. wazzu94
  14. Retiree 3
  15. Trek
  16. nellie_pickles
  17. Scrapanda
  18. blfonty
  19. joannie
  20. ScrappyRN74
  21. ScrappyRN74
  22. Amy Jo

This can be combined with one monthly challenge that allows combining.  

Must be a new creation. No back linking old projects.

Scrapbook layouts, cards, arts journal pages etc. welcome! 

Multiple entries are allowed.  

Must post to this thread by 11/30/25.

If you have any questions, either post your questions here in this thread or send me a pm.  

One lucky winner of this challenge will (chosen randomly via random.org) receive a $5 ACOT gift card. 

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create.
5 users liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Very pretty colors - so many ideas!
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Lots of beautiful colors to choose from.
    ImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
I used the 1989 album and blues. The silver snowflakes floating around the page were inspired by the squares around her. 
Image
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
I chose the one in the upper left with the water
Image
combined with the 3 in a row challenge
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Middle bottom
Image 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Reputation
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
I picked red, darkness feeling, red balloons, (I used dotted paper) grid of 4Image
User avatar

shortonideas

Cherry Blossom

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
I used the Eros Tour - Taylor Swift poster. I was inspired by the blues, the water, and the butterflies.
Image 
User avatar

kacarr61

Cherry Blossom

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Used the 1989 album
Image
Kathy Carr
User avatar

CathyG89

Cherry Berry

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image

I used the colors and feel of the first one.
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here is mine, I used the purple one, and my inspiration was the black figure in the middle, so I used a b&W photo.
Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

Inspired by the Speak Now era - the colors (I used an ombre background), the script title and I scattered some enamel dots and sequins.

 
ImageImage
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Fearless
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Fearless (title, hand heart, grid)Image
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
I went with Fearless
Image
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
ImageI was inspired by the water, mist, and the butterflies. I used the top photo at the left.

Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Can we use the same image twice? Or does it need to be a different one for each entry?
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
My inspiration is bottom right
Image
 
Katerina
User avatar

nellie_pickles

Cherry Blossom

Re: November 2025 Taylor Swift Challenge
Imagegold and hearts 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee