Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3 *WINNER
My back is slowly improving. I am able to sleep and have been taking it easy and doing things little by little.  The randomly drawn winner of this challenge is sherelm!  PM me with your snail mail address so I can send you a little prize.

Well…today did not all go as planned. I have been having back problems (sciatica) the past 2 weeks. I finally made myself go in to the urgent care, since none of my usual tricks have worked.  Got myself a tapered steroid prescription. But, between going in, then having to go to the pharmacy, I didn’t make it home until dinner time, so I had to get something together for us to eat. lol.  Now, finally posting this challenge:

I will confess I love it when people scraplift my layouts. :)  So for this challenge, you must scraplift me!  To make it a little challenging, go to my gallery, then go to the page that is either your birthday (1 - 31), or your birth year (last 2 digits) to choose your layout.  Let me know what page you chose, along with which layout you are lifting.

Rules:
*You have until midnight, June 8 to upload your layout into the gallery spot I’ve provided to be entered in the prize drawing.
*Must be a new layout.
*CANNOT be combined with any other challenges, except for those requiring multiple prompts, such as the Bi-monthly, Team, and 100 Papers challenges.
6 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
I think you mean June 8th for the deadline. Just noticed this one says July as I was about to post to the Master List.
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Gosh, I’m sorry it was a rough day.  Hope the Rx does its job.😊
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:48 pm
I think you mean June 8th for the deadline. Just noticed this one says July as I was about to post to the Master List.

Oops!  Fixing it now!  lol
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Uggghh, not the way to start the summer. Hope you feel better soon. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:52 pm
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:48 pm
I think you mean June 8th for the deadline. Just noticed this one says July as I was about to post to the Master List.

Oops!  Fixing it now!  lol 

Hope the meds help and you start to feel better.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:53 pm
Uggghh, not the way to start the summer. Hope you feel better soon. 
Working on it!  I should’ve gone in sooner, but I just had to get everything finished at school, so there was no time. smh. 
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:56 pm
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:53 pm
Uggghh, not the way to start the summer. Hope you feel better soon. 
Working on it!  I should’ve gone in sooner, but I just had to get everything finished at school, so there was no time. smh. 
  

It's always like that unfortunately. 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
What a bummer Laura!  Hope the RX helps with the Sciatica.

I went to page 38 for my birthday 3-8 and chose this LO.  Hope  to get it done!

Sleepy Sailor from 6/25/2010
Image

Here's my take on your LO.

Business Casual...Toddler Edition
Image
    ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Ugh.. Sciatica is no bueno. Hope the meds work soon!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Oh no, sorry to hear that!! DH gets sciatica pain and ended up in the ER once so that is really no joke. Hope the steriods help you. Take it easy and rest as much as you can!! Feel better xoxo
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Oh so sorry to hear this, Laura.  I hope the meds help you out! 

Birth Year won't work as you do not have that many pages, lol... Birthday is 29 so I get to pick from layouts from July 11, 2013 - October 18, 2013.  I put this here as depending on the device I am on, depends on how many layouts I get per page, lol!   I will come back once I have the layout I will lift :) 

Image

Here is my layout:
Image
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

jordanbev5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
So sorry about your sciatica back pain!! I have had my own issues and have been going thru back pain specialist to have more in depth procedures done. I have the next one next Wednesday. God bless you! I am trying to obey their rules so as to progress and get rid of this for a while. The last one will be an ablation sometime later due to I have to wait 60 days between each procedure to follow the hospital's as well as the insurances' rules.
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
DN in MN wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 02, 2026 12:45 pm
Oh so sorry to hear this, Laura.  I hope the meds help you out! 

Birth Year won't work as you do not have that many pages, lol... Birthday is 29 so I get to pick from layouts from July 11, 2013 - October 18, 2013.  I put this here as depending on the device I am on, depends on how many layouts I get per page, lol!   I will come back once I have the layout I will lift :) 

Image
I think when they redesigned the gallery they put more layouts per page.  I used to have a lot more pages. lol
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
fundays wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 02, 2026 1:00 pm
So sorry about your sciatica back pain!! I have had my own issues and have been going thru back pain specialist to have more in depth procedures done. I have the next one next Wednesday. God bless you! I am trying to obey their rules so as to progress and get rid of this for a while. The last one will be an ablation sometime later due to I have to wait 60 days between each procedure to follow the hospital's as well as the insurances' rules.
It is awful.  I'm so sorry you have been dealing with this for a while.  I herniated a disc over 20 years ago, and the only thing that helped me was steroid, epidural injections and physical therapy.  I hope you get some relief!
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
Hope the meds   do help.  My sister has been dealing with her sciatica for roughly 2 months now.  She's going to Hershey Med Center now for shots directly into her back, and it's helped a lot more than the oral steroids.  Keep smiling.  
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
sherelm wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 02, 2026 4:33 pm
Hope the meds   do help.  My sister has been dealing with her sciatica for roughly 2 months now.  She's going to Hershey Med Center now for shots directly into her back, and it's helped a lot more than the oral steroids.  Keep smiling.  
Sadly, that is the only thing that helped me when I first messed up my back, and I had to have them 2 summers in a row!  But, I have learned what not to do, and I haven't had a flare up in years.  :(  I am so hoping these work, because those shots are not fun!
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
I chose Meow And Furever because I have lots of crazy pictures of my kitty Bella too!
Image

And here is mine:
 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
My birthday is the 23rd, so I chose this layout to lift from page 23:

Image

Here is my take:
Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - June 1 - Challenge #3
My birthday is on the 18th so I went a grabbed this pretty layout from page 18.  Here is yours:

Image

Here is my lift:

Image
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee