Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

October No Photo Printing Challenge
Same rules as always, but  I did make my sample so that I wouldn't confuse some of you who I apolgize to, that didn't know that you could use color photos, more modern photos, etc.   The purpose of this challenge was to help others in the same boat as I am in, who have photos in drawers, containers, and files, already printed, but for some reason we look over them to print out more current ones.  I know I need to get them on pages and in albums, so I started this to move myself in that direction.  Of couse we are on our girl scout honor that we aren't printing, because we really can't prove it, but we are all pretty honest.  

For example, my niece was planning a large wedding in 2020, and then Covid hit us all.  She sent me a sweet note, and a photo of her and her new husband casually in a living room, with her looking beautiful as ever, but I'm sure disappointed.   But the photo was never scrapped, and I felt badly.  So I grabbed that photo, and a bunch of others I want to scrap soon on other subjects, and did it for my sample.  One down, hundreds to go.  

Image

Your rules are so simple.  Use a photo, or photos, that you haven't printed yourself recently.  Get it out of its hiding place and into your album.  Deadline is on 10/31 at11:59 PM.  You may enter as many time as you wish, and combine with whatever other challenge allows it.  
Thanks for doing the challenge!
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
I really need to get this one done.  I have so many already printed photos that need to be scrapped.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Going to try to scrap the birth pictures of my grandbabies.  Those are the ones I least scrap and I have a bunch of those!
Image  Image
 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Here is my page using some older vacation pictures:

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Indy Zoo Boo from 2024. I only have a few more pics to scrap from this zoo trip.
Image 
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Scraplifter

Cherry Blossom

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
These photos have been laying on my table to scrap since August.  Not a super long time, but I was happy to get them into an album.
Image
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Image 
I am almost finished scrapping Indy Zoo Boo from 2024. 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
I've been saving these 2021 photos for awhile and this month is the perfect time for a Halloween layout. Thanks for hosting this challenge. Combined with the October Half It Challenge.

Image
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Used 2022 photos from my stash for layout. Combined with October Title Challenge.

Image
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

mjmarmo

Cherry Blossom

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
I was able to scrap July 2025 photos that were just hanging around 

Image
User avatar

Cheryl E.

Cherry Blossom

Re: October No Photo Printing Challenge
Printed out these photos several months ago but have been neglecting them in favor of scrapping school photos. They are actually from our 2017 London vacation, so even the topic is old!
Image
The Good Life Layout
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee