Didn't do much this weekend but I feel like I did. I shoveled our walkway as we got 6" of whiteness and you'd think I moved a truck, lol. I need to move more...apparently! Back to work and am just waiting for my sidekick to arrive to start our day! Have a great day! Good luck

Participants:
57Diana
beachlover
blbabe1234
CathyG89
Deanna13
Gail R
Kayla S.
JAire
lissahope26
love2stamp
pawprints
ratgirl
Retiree3
sdwhru
sherriscraps
traveler
wendycrowe
Yankeegirl
MONTHLY GAMES ARE:
The Cherry - Winner to receive 500 cherry points

Mug - Winner to receive 150 cherry points

Blackout - Winner to receive 250 cherry points

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -
Line (100 points) - Kayla S.
Mug (150 points) -
Blackout (250 points) -
Grab Bag ($20.00 value) -
Today Picks:
8 Happy Fall Collection Kit 12 x 12
32 Fall Farmhouse Bow Clips - Simple Stories
36 Fall Farmhouse Simple Basics Kit - Simple Stories

































