Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

True or False
Anyone interested in playing another MB game? I will post a statement. The next poster will answer either "True" or "False" and then post their own statement. Who wants to play?

The next Cherry has blonde hair.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: True or False
False.

The next Cherry has furbabies.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: True or False
TRUE!

Its super hot where you live.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: True or False
False.


The next Cherry is going out for dinner tonight.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: True or False
False.

The next Cherry is scrapping at this very moment.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: True or False
True

The next cherry is going on vacation soon.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: True or False
false


The next cherry is a paper only scrapper.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: True or False
True.
The next Cherry has placed an ACOT order in the last 30 days.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: True or False
TRUE!

The next cherry is bi scraptual
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Re: True or False
False!

The next Cherry hoards eyelets
Image
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: True or False
True, but not because I want to hoard them. I just don't use them much any more. I think I have some in every color and shades of those colors.


The next cherry has met at least one other cherry in person.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: True or False
True.


The next Cherry is a night owl.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: True or False
False.

The next cherry is a country music lover.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: True or False
False

The next Cherry is a mom.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: True or False
True.

The next Cherry is a digi scrapper.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: True or False
False.

The next cherry has relatives in California.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: True or False
True!


The next cherry is excited about the Olympics!!
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: True or False
False - spending too much time doing our summer things

The next cherry loves to travel
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: True or False
True- every chance I get!

The next cherry has a large family.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: True or False
False

The next Cherry drives a truck.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee