
Yay - I should be able to pop in & out for this one!! 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}
Filling my basket with all of the new goodies


{hopelessly addicted}
Filling my basket with all of the new goodies

I am so cheesed we have company right now!!!
Stephanie
Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool
Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool

I've been waiting all day for this one. I find the mist hard to use. Mine comes out in gushes blobs, makes a big mess.
Now ladies I will be posting all lesson stuff here. Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best fo answer them all. Also, watch for threads to post glimmer mist ideas and your projects - there might be some points there 
Ok first I have some basic info.
[/color]What is Glimmer Mist? Glimmer Mist is a fine spray that is quick and easy spray and that delivers just a touch of glimmer in a fine mist to make all of your projects shine. It is water-based, archival safe, acid-free, and non-toxic. What can I use Glimmer Mist on?You can use Glimmer Mist on a variety of things including
Ok first I have some basic info.
[/color]What is Glimmer Mist? Glimmer Mist is a fine spray that is quick and easy spray and that delivers just a touch of glimmer in a fine mist to make all of your projects shine. It is water-based, archival safe, acid-free, and non-toxic. What can I use Glimmer Mist on?You can use Glimmer Mist on a variety of things including
- Paper
- Chipboard
- Wood
- Lace
- Ribbon
- Metal
- Glass
- Plastic
- Fabric (but it will wash out)
- And more
OH NO Steph!!stephfez wrote: I am so cheesed we have company right now!!!
But...I'm rofl at "cheesed"

Ok now there are several ways which you can apply the glimmer mist. Lets take a look at those
[/color]How to Apply Glimmer Mist:For a light, even look: hold the Glimmer Mist away from the project and spray. Do so as if you were applying hairspray. Ex:

For a ticker, drop look: Hold the Glimmer Mist closer to your project when spraying, not moving around to much or to quickly. Ex:

For a heavy, pooling effect allowing for intense color: spray very close to project without moving around. Ex:

Any questions so far?
[/color]How to Apply Glimmer Mist:For a light, even look: hold the Glimmer Mist away from the project and spray. Do so as if you were applying hairspray. Ex:

For a ticker, drop look: Hold the Glimmer Mist closer to your project when spraying, not moving around to much or to quickly. Ex:

For a heavy, pooling effect allowing for intense color: spray very close to project without moving around. Ex:

Any questions so far?
I attended the class at the last crop and I'm here again. I just can't get enough of the glimmer mist and I find I always learn something new!
What is the best way/paper to use so the paper won't bend and bunch?
Ally
I am going to poke in when I can sneak away - right now the kiddos made a mess in the craft room so I am "supervising" the clean-up.
Stephanie
Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool
Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool

Yes you will need to shake it. Get all your supplies ready, next we will be starting the projects. They are all rather simple for this class just because I want those who have never used it to know all the basics of it.









