Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Glimmer Mist Class here
 Hope you will join me.  Get your supplies together.  I will be starting in a matter of minutes.

Image
User avatar

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I've been waiting....
ShanShan
Image
User avatar

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
Yay - I should be able to pop in & out for this one!!  :)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Image

Image
User avatar

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 Ready!!!!
Charlotte
Image
User avatar

stephfez

Cherry Bing

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I am so cheesed we have company right now!!!
Stephanie


Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image
User avatar

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I've been waiting all day for this one. I find the mist hard to use. Mine comes out in gushes blobs, makes a big mess.
Image
User avatar

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 Ready to watch and learn! :)
Ally
User avatar

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
Now ladies I will be posting all lesson stuff here.  Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best fo answer them all.  Also, watch for threads to post glimmer mist ideas and your projects - there might be some points there ;)

Ok first I have some basic info.

[/color]What is Glimmer Mist? Glimmer Mist is a fine spray  that is quick and easy spray and that delivers just a touch of glimmer in a fine mist to make all of your projects shine. It is water-based, archival safe, acid-free, and non-toxic. What can I use Glimmer Mist on?You can use Glimmer Mist on a variety of things including
  • Paper
  • Chipboard
  • Wood
  • Lace
  • Ribbon
  • Metal
  • Glass
  • Plastic
  • Fabric (but it will wash out)
  • And more
  [/color]Some things to keep in mind:Glimmer Mist is water-based so if you put it in a humid area it will run.  You should always protect your area from the excess spray.
User avatar

betseymae

Cherry Berry

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I bought Glimmer Mist for the first time to try today.  I'm ready.
User avatar

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 got my Starfish GM, the one and only bottle that I've never even taken out of the bag.  I need to go check what other supplies I need real quick
Image Image
User avatar

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I'm here and ready to GO!!
Image
Image
User avatar

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
stephfez wrote: I am so cheesed we have company right now!!!
OH NO Steph!! :?

But...I'm rofl at "cheesed" :-D
Image
Image
User avatar

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 Ok now there are several ways which you can apply the glimmer mist.  Lets take a look at those

[/color]How to Apply Glimmer Mist:For a light, even look: hold the Glimmer Mist away from the project and spray. Do so as if you were applying hairspray.  Ex:
Image

For a ticker, drop look: Hold the Glimmer Mist closer to your project when spraying, not moving around to much or to quickly. Ex:
Image

For a heavy, pooling effect allowing for intense color: spray very close to project without moving around. Ex:
Image

Any questions so far?
User avatar

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I am peeking in on this too!
User avatar

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
I attended the class at the last crop and I'm here again. I just can't get enough of the glimmer mist and I find I always learn something new!  
Image


User avatar

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 Wait. mine is all settled, I need to shake it first......
Image Image
User avatar

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 What is the best way/paper to use so the paper won't bend and bunch?
Ally
User avatar

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I'm with you so far. No????
ShanShan
Image
User avatar

stephfez

Cherry Bing

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 I am going to poke in when I can sneak away - right now the kiddos made a mess in the craft room so I am "supervising" the clean-up.
Stephanie


Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image
User avatar

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class here
 Yes you will need to shake it.  Get all your supplies ready, next we will be starting the projects. They are all rather simple for this class just because I want those who have never used it to know all the basics of it.
Post Reply

Return to “Summer Crop 2008”