Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Challenge #2
Crop Challenge #2 is the Build-A-Superhero Challenge!

Check out what you chose in this thread and check the key below to see which elements you need to use on your LO. You need to use ALL the elements you chose but are not limited to ONLY those embellishments and colors... you can use more. Please use only the number of photos and patterned papers that you originally chose!


Super Power (COLORS) You must use your chosen colors SOMEWHERE on the LO!

strength = blue
laser eyes = red
speed = pink
transformation = orange
invisibility = brown
flying = green
rapid healing = purple
magnetism = yellow

Secret Weapon (# OF PHOTOS)

gem of knowledge = 1
arsenal of gadgets = 2
power ring = 3
ray gun = 4
lightning staff = 5

Nemesis (# OF PATTERNED PAPERS)

mob boss = 1
evil doctor = 2
common crooks = 3
dirty politician = 4
insane millionaire = 5
alien leader = 6

Costume (EMBELLISHMENTS)

tights = brads
cape = rub-ons
belt = chipboard
gloves = felt/fabric
bustier = flowers
boots = buttons
minidress = bling
headband = ribbon
mask = stickers
underwear on the outside = punch(es)

Upload your challenge layout to the "Challenge #2" spot in the gallery by midnight on the 4th!
User avatar

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Re: Challenge #2
i can do it:-D
User avatar

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

Re: Challenge #2
wow, I was ok with everything till I hit the FIVE patterned papers! this is going to take a lot of thought. How exciting!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: Challenge #2
Oh boy, this one's gonna be fun, LOL!
User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Challenge #2
Whoa - mine sounds fun all except the colors - I got Orange and Purple!! Oh my... I don't have any Mardi Gras pics, but I'll see if I can come up w/something! :)
Image Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Challenge #2
pink - eeeek help well guess I will figure it out.
hmmm 5 patterned papers too.

this should be a busy layout. l ol

Truly a challenge
User avatar

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

Re: Challenge #2
I'm impressing myself! I think I can do this one also, not sure if it will be as fast, but I can do it! got all the supplies ready to go, just have to print the picture and get going. (in between playing BINGO!)
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
User avatar

2boysma

Cherry Berry

Re: Challenge #2
hlg1rose wrote:wow, I was ok with everything till I hit the FIVE patterned papers! this is going to take a lot of thought. How exciting!

Me, too...I've got to use six patterened papers. Whew~ and PINK and ORANGE together. I have BOYS. All my layouts are blue, black or brown!!! LOL!!!This will definitely be interesting and CHALLENGING! That is why it is called a CHALLENGE, I guess!
Jeanne

Image
User avatar

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

Re: Challenge #2
ok, I'm done and uploaded. I just want you all to know how way out of my comfort zone I am. It usually takes me a good three to four days to do a complete layout. I agonize over layout, pictures, papers, etc., forever.


I am loving this!



Image
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
User avatar

jazzyscrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Challenge #2
LOL 6 pp's will have to think about this one.
Terri
User avatar

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Challenge #2
oh! just saw this... hope i'm not late?


ETA: i love all my choices esp. the brown & green colors! my fave :inlove:
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
Image
User avatar

ctmom

Cherry Tart

Re: Challenge #2
PezKat wrote:Whoa - mine sounds fun all except the colors - I got Orange and Purple!! Oh my... I don't have any Mardi Gras pics, but I'll see if I can come up w/something! :)


These colors work great for halloween pics. Have any scary ghosts or goblins running around?



Gretchen
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Challenge #2
Here is mine
Image
User avatar

Hudson

Cherry Berry

Re: Challenge #2
hmmmm interesting. Colors I don't use with lots of photos and girly stuff. This will be out of the box for me - haha
Image
User avatar

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Challenge #2
Hi. Just completed this... I'm having so much fun. I will upload later... :-D :-D
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Challenge #2
Oh - I'm in trouble... but I'll try! Finding 5 photos to scrap will be tough for me.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Challenge #2
Doing this one RIGHT NOW! Everything works except maybe the colors............but I'll figure it out.
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: Challenge #2
goodness....i really stuck it to myself lol!


i got:



brown and orange

3 photos

5 pp

brads, rubons, flowers, ribbon



are you sure it's even possible to put all this on one LO????? :-D :winkb:
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Challenge #2
ok it was tough but I got it done. phew It did not scan on the bottom well even though I tried 3 times. But what you cant see are all of the little purple felt flowers and the button on the ribbon, but they are there. honest!
Image
User avatar

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Re: Challenge #2
Image
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.



Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “NSD 2009”