
*************************************************************************
Hi everyone! I am going to be teaching a crop class where we create a small "book" for keeping track of special days like birthdays and anniversaries. I always forget these things and could really use a place where I keep all of this info... hence the inspiration for this class!
We will be using:
- 1 KaiserCraft Beyond the Page Bracket Album (you can actually make two books with this)
- 1 Basic Grey Olivia 6 x 6 Paper Pad (or equivalent)
- 1 pack of Basic Grey Olivia Clips
- 1 pack of Basic Grey Olivia Bloomers
- 1 Sheet of Large Sticker Months from SRM Press
- 3 sheets of coordinating cardstock such as these:
You'll also need 3 sheets of white cardstock for printing the pages template, and ribbon, buttons, and a coordinating alpha from your stash. I will give more details on these extras as we get closer to the crop.
I hope you'll join me!!















