During last night's chat I mentioned my hint would have something to do about dinner. So let's start thinking about dinner plans for next Saturday. Will you be ordering pizza delivery, making dinner ahead of time, hoping a family member will prepare you some kind of nourishment, going out to a restaurant, other plans?
Let me know what you plan to do for dinner on May 2, 2015. Think about all the different courses that are available. There may be points awarded for your answer!























My husband does the majority of the cooking. I can cook but he really enjoys it. (I like baking, not cooking.) He cooks for the week on Sundays and during the week I just have to make the pasta, rice, whatever that goes along with what he made. DS is going to his friend's house to play video games so he will probably be gone from lunch to bedtime LOL! DH knows I have the 4-5pm hour and will probably take DD out in the afternoon and probably come home with dinner, unless he has plans to make something. In any case, it's not something I have to worry about ROFL!!! 



