Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

NSD Goals for today
I don't really have too many goals for today. After my shift, I'll pass out points, then it'll be time for Bingo! Depending on how long the Bingo game lasts, I might sneak into my room for a bit to work on something.

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: NSD Goals for today
Just chillaxing, playing games, put together a few kits perhaps.  You pictures are so darn CUTE!  and darn it, MORE stuff got added to my BASKET because of you!! 😂
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: NSD Goals for today
I'm  dedicated to following  along today with all the challenges  and games.  Looking forward to Bingo this afternoon.   Hoping I can complete a challenge or two.

:) Kelly
:) Kelly 
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: NSD Goals for today
i have to go to bed earlyish so i can stay up all night so i can sleep tomorrow before i go to work all night  😁 so my only real goal is to be able to finish bingo (thanks for reminding me doh!) and get some decent sleep!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: NSD Goals for today
My goal is to play a few games and get some challenges done.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: NSD Goals for today
not sure what my goals will be after my boys' soccer game... BUT with this post I achieved one of my NSD goals - I am now a CHERRY COLA! WAHOO!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: NSD Goals for today
Mommytron wrote: ↑
Sat May 04, 2024 10:03 am
Just chillaxing, playing games, put together a few kits perhaps.  You pictures are so darn CUTE!  and darn it, MORE stuff got added to my BASKET because of you!! 😂

Thank you! I do love my subjects! They make it easy!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: NSD Goals for today
  1. Chloe is very lonely and needy today.  DH is working.  I need to play with her for a bit so she will take her nap.  I will probably just
    play games until bingo
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: NSD Goals for today
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Sat May 04, 2024 10:06 am
not sure what my goals will be after my boys' soccer game... BUT with this post I achieved one of my NSD goals - I am now a CHERRY COLA! WAHOO!



Woo-hoo! Congrats Brandi!!! 🍒
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: NSD Goals for today
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Sat May 04, 2024 10:06 am
not sure what my goals will be after my boys' soccer game... BUT with this post I achieved one of my NSD goals - I am now a CHERRY COLA! WAHOO!



CONGRATS!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: NSD Goals for today
beachlover wrote: ↑
Sat May 04, 2024 10:09 am
 
  1. Chloe is very lonely and needy today.  DH is working.  I need to play with her for a bit so she will take her nap.  I will probably just
    play games until bingo
 



Awe...poor sweetie. She's just a baby. I remember NSD 2017. We had Shelby and Jasmine for one week. 😜
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: NSD Goals for today
My goal is to complete at least one challenge and play same games. And of course play Bingo!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Re: NSD Goals for today
Mostly playing games, but hoping to get to some creating as well.
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: NSD Goals for today
beachlover wrote: ↑
Sat May 04, 2024 10:09 am
 
  1. Chloe is very lonely and needy today.  DH is working.  I need to play with her for a bit so she will take her nap.  I will probably just
    play games until bingo
 

Aww poor Chloe. I hope she naps during Bingo but that game needs you full attention.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: NSD Goals for today
Bingo, games and hopefully one or two challenges. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: NSD Goals for today
Try to finish one or 2 challenges and maybe one game, I have lots of plans outside of NSD today, but I'm trying to enjoy as much of it as I can. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: NSD Goals for today
Working on a layout of the minion from one of Laura’s challenges from yesterday!  Just have fun and create!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: NSD Goals for today
I have my shift as hostess after you, Brandy, then I hope to do some scrapbooking!  We will see if I can get anything done, because the games are very fun and tempting!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NSD Goals for today
I want to finish up the altered box and get at least 4 layouts done.
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: NSD Goals for today
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Sat May 04, 2024 10:23 am
I have my shift as hostess after you, Brandy, then I hope to do some scrapbooking!  We will see if I can get anything done, because the games are very fun and tempting!

I totally get that! I want to scrap..but then I want to play and join in on the fun..and...and...
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information