Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Now that I got you something to drink and a snack; I hope you are comfortable and ready to create!  You have until 9:00pm (est) to complete an item from the below list. First you need to take a picture of the supplies and the second photo will be your finished project. Easy, right?  I've never been good at these, if you're not into fast... don't worry, you can do it at your pace.  If you complete this within  the timeframe, you will get some cherry points and an extra entry in the next part should you continue and complete that.  

Part 2 of this challenge will be posted at the end of my time slot.
viewtopic.php?p=5392874#p5392874

You have lots of choices here and I hope you play along.  You will need at least five items for your project.  You can make one or more of the following but each one needs five items on it.  I don't care what those items are.  I just need to see them  👀

Tag
Border Strip (at least 1" wide by 3" long)
Shaker
Embellishment Cluster
Title

Rules:
1. Post a picture of your supplies. 
2. Create your item and post a picture.

These photos can be in the same thread.  Just edit it when you are ready to add your finished item. 

3. Complete this by 9:00pm (est) to get an additional entry should you complete the next part of the challenge and some cherry points.
4. Have fun

Here are some examples of things I pulled from Pinterest if you need a little inspiration:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Here is mine.  I chose to do a shaker out of a cutfile.  My five items are the cutfile, acetate, and three different shaker items. I also added some patterned paper to a couple of the hearts afterwards. 
ImageImage
 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I will make a cluster
Image

Here is what I made:  
Image
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I selected a tag
My supplies are the tag base, patterned paper, ribbon, buttons, heart puffy stickers, sticker sheet, chipboard word stickers, ephemra, and enamel hearts.
Image
Here is my finished tag
Image
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

Cards4Ever

Cherry Berry

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
supplies: 
Image
I made a shaker
Image
 
1 user liked this post:
Mandi H. 
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Here is what I found to use
Image
Image
2 users liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I will be making a tag

Image

the finished tag

Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Image
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I almost forgot to say that I'm making a border strip

Image

Here's my border strip.
Image
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Here are my supplies. I’m going to make a border!
Image

And here’s my border
Image
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I chose to make a tag:
Image

Image
1 user liked this post:
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.



Image Image
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Here are my elements! 
Shaker flip flops 
blue shaker bits
white star shaker bits
ribbon & lace 
silver paper 
blue striped paper 
Image

I have never built a shaker so fast!!  LOL 

Image
 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Image

Embellishment cluster:
twine, doily, label, sticker, patten paper scrap 

Image
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
Image                 ImageMy completed project.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
What I started with
Image
What I made -- thinking this will be the title/focal point on a card
Image
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

KimberlyE

Cherry Blossom

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I don't make a lot of embellishments, but this was fun. I made a tag.

Image

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I'll make a cluster with these supplies. Cut file, Color Study papers, Distress Spritz, Gems, Puffy Stickers, Cardstock Stickers

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
I used 6 items for a tag: manilla tag, G45 paper, solid paper, wood chippie, silk ribbon, and Tonic gold embossing powder.
Image
Image
Image  Image Image
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
My items:
Image
My Title piece:
Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: D's Fast Scrap /Create Challenge Part 1
My supplies: die cuts, black and white cardstock, wood grain patterned paper, 3 types of gems (oval, stars and round black), and paper al fresco specialty paper

Image
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2026”

Information