Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY is now CLOSED.
PRE-ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED. Go to the full challenge instructions here:

(43) DrSonja's NSD 2026 WRAPPING IT UP Challenge - ACOT Message Board

Hello, Cherries!
Image

I have the fun privilege of having the LAST time slot for the 2026 NSD weekend.
So, I get to WRAP IT UP with a final challenge.
But, before we get to the end, I want to invite you to pick your path!

Image
Will your adventure be behind Door #1, Door #2 or Door #3?

This challenge will be open to layouts, travel journals, mini-albums, cards, and general crafts.
Complete details will be revealed at 8:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, May 3.
But, FIRST ---Pick your door and post your choice on this thread.
Time to pick ends 8:00 pm EST 05/03/26.
Let the adventure begin!

 
Image  Image Image
User avatar

Cards4Ever

Cherry Berry

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I pick 3
Mandi H. 
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I am also going with door 3

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I’ll go with door #2.😊
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door 2
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

LucyFan85

Cherry Blossom

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I'm going to go with 2. Thanks!
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I'll take Door number 1
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
#3 please.
:) Kelly 
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Number 3 for me.
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door #3!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door #1 please.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door 3
Image  Image
 
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I like the blue door #3
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door 1
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

CynthiaB

Cherry Picker

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door 3
Image ImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door 1
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I will take Door # 3 please ma’am!! 😁
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
I'll go with door #2 please!!

Exciting...love the mystery!
Suzann
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Door 3
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Colie 33

Cherry Blossom

Re: DrSonja's Wrap it Up Challenge for NSD 2026--PRE-ENTRY
Orange is my fav color so door 2! 
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2026”

Information