Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

15 Minute Card!
Image

Set a timer and create a card in 15 minutes if you can! You can do this any time today or tomorrow before I pick a winner. It can be one of the 20 challenges!

Post it on this thread and I'll pick one random person to receive a $5 ACOT gift card (tomorrow evening.)

 
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Eeeeeeek! I can't do that!!! 

I am too slow and don't think well under pressure! Lol!!  :crazy:

I am will be in awe of all those that do this!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Cards4Ever

Cherry Berry

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Now that is even a challenge for me. 
Mandi H. 
User avatar

Heidi Mc

Cherry Tart

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: 15 Minute Card!
I struggled with the 30 minute card, but I will give this a try. It involves a cut-apart card and not much more!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Ahh!  I submitted my 15 minute card for the hour one! LOL.  Guess I have to make another!
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: 15 Minute Card!
So I did it -- only because I had a premade base and the cut-apart card sitting on my desk. Put down the glitter tape, trimmed the sentiment card and glued it down. Futzed with some star and snowflake stickers to maybe add as embellishment but instead went with three silver glitter enamel dots. Whew!
Image
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

GabriellaB

Cherry Blossom

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image
User avatar

karen c.

Cherry Bomb

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Thank goodness I had my base cut.  The rest of the stuff was on my desk, having used some recently.
Image
 
Image  Image
 
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image

Yay for printed card baces and paper die cuts.
:) Kelly 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 15 Minute Card!
I timed myself tonight from 11:50pm-12:05am. Just made it. Used Cocoa Vanilla "Joyful" and Crate Paper "Hey Santa" papers, Michael's red glitter ribbon and shiny red cord, and Heidi Swapp's Edge Distresser on the Pink Dotted background paper. ACOT 1 inch foam cherry tape lifts the tag to give dimension.

Image
2 users liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Here is mine:
Image
1 user liked this post:
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: 15 Minute Card!
This was quick because the flowers were already stamped and embossed (for a LO that never happened). 
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image 
This was pretty easy..a couple stickers, a border, and 2 enamel dots! 
1 user liked this post:
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: 15 Minute Card!
I used some scraps, some enamel dots, premade card base and title diecuts.

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image
I can't believe I was able to round up supplies from 3 different rooms and get a card done!  I owe much of this card to Japan; Tombow Pit liquid glue (Mono Liquid here), Memento inks, twine from Seria and a Memory-Place stamp.
User avatar

Tam I Am

Cherry Blossom

Re: 15 Minute Card!
This was hard!!

Image
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: 15 Minute Card!
Image
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

mjmarmo

Cherry Blossom

Re: 15 Minute Card!
A cute little card

Image
Post Reply

Return to “World Card Making Day 2026”

Information