Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

Cat themed paper/etc?????
SO we just got our first ever pet, a lovely little cat about year old. I already have a ton of pictures LOL! I did a search but didn't find very much product wise. I am ordering Riley by Bella and some simple stories. Do you have any other suggestions?
~Crystal
User avatar

sherry

Cherry Bing

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Anna Griffin has some cute papers and 3D embellishments for cats- they were for sale on this site but if sold out, try hsn.com.
 
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
I love Graphic 45's "Raining Cats and Dogs." I love cutting that paper up and each sheet goes far.
congrats to you on your new kitty.
User avatar

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Congrats on your new fur baby!
Pat
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Simple Stories had a great cat line last year (I think).  I really liked them!
Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Congratulations! 7 Paper by Studio Calico has some cat papers in their Baxter line.

Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Aww congrats. That is going to be so fun to scrap about!! :)
- Jillian


User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
aww! I can't wait to see your pics & layouts! Congrats!!
I like the Bella Blvd cat collection too!
Image 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Congrats on your new furbaby. I'm going to watch this thread, as I have a difficult time finding Cat themed any thing. I did find and Loved the Bo Bunny Happy Tails line, but it doesn't appear to be much left here.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Thank you all so much! So the next hurdle is finding me an allergist, apparently I am a bit allergic, but not enough to give her up. We have named her Isabella aka Izzy and my kids are totally honestly 100% smitten!ImageImageImageImage
~Crystal
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Image Image ImageThese are from Kaisercraft

Image Image ImageImageImage The others are from Canvas Corp and Anna Griffin. Hope this helps.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Congrats on Izzy!  I like the Kaisercraft line that Susan just shared with us.  ACM has some exclusive American Crafts cats paper too.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
User avatar

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Thank you ladies I loaded up a few things to get me started.

Karensay what is ACM?
 
~Crystal
User avatar

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

Re: Cat themed paper/etc?????
Well I must say I am totally disappointed. In the past two days DD and I went to Joanns, Michaels and Acmoore (yeah I figured that out karensay lol) and with the exception of a stamp set at Js and 6 sheets of paper at ACM I didn't find much in the way of cats. DD did find some buttons shaped like various cats and some sticko stickers for her pictures but overall pretty sad selection. Off to shop here and elsewhere !
~Crystal
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee