Hey Cherries. Sky and I slept in a bit this morning. A little overcast this morning but the sun is supposed to. come out later. Maybe Sky and I will get out for a walk again today. After yesterday's walk I went in my scrap room to work on more cards, but had a creative block and didn't get anything done. Hopefully I do better today. Other than that no plans.
Have a great day Cherries.
Hi cherries!
ugh- this extreme heat wave continues here…. Hoping I can get to some very late card making!
Hope all of you have a great day!
ugh- this extreme heat wave continues here…. Hoping I can get to some very late card making!
Hope all of you have a great day!
4 users liked this post:
Susan
Hello Cherries! It's a beautiful day here and we are finally rain and humidity free...at least for a while. The high today is 78 and lots of sunshine. My Red Hot Poker flowers and mums are enjoying the break too. Not much going here today but chillin'. I just finished a card using Wicked Woods that I hope to post later this evening along with a couple of LOs. Have a great day everyone.
3 users liked this post:
It's good to have a day with no plans... enjoy!pawprints wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:22 amHey Cherries. Sky and I slept in a bit this morning. A little overcast this morning but the sun is supposed to. come out later. Maybe Sky and I will get out for a walk again today. After yesterday's walk I went in my scrap room to work on more cards, but had a creative block and didn't get anything done. Hopefully I do better today. Other than that no plans.
Have a great day Cherries.
1 user liked this post:
Stay safe in the heat Susan! I just read an article earlier about kids that were hospitalized with heat exhaustion after a bomb threat-school evacuation in Tennessee. They were outside for less than an hour but suffered from the heat. Prayers for them.
1 user liked this post:
Sky is still blue but a bit hazy and nice temps of 84. Unfortunately weather app shows some 100’s mid week. Fingers crossed they’re wrong.
Quiet day. Going to wash my hair and work on cleaning out a storage bin full of patterned paper. Probably lots of other craft stuff in there too. lol I truly am a hoarder!
Have a nice Sunday.
Quiet day. Going to wash my hair and work on cleaning out a storage bin full of patterned paper. Probably lots of other craft stuff in there too. lol I truly am a hoarder!
Have a nice Sunday.
Hope you find your creative flowpawprints wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:22 amHey Cherries. Sky and I slept in a bit this morning. A little overcast this morning but the sun is supposed to. come out later. Maybe Sky and I will get out for a walk again today. After yesterday's walk I went in my scrap room to work on more cards, but had a creative block and didn't get anything done. Hopefully I do better today. Other than that no plans.
Have a great day Cherries.
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Happy chillin' and craftingVickiR wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 12:57 pmHello Cherries! It's a beautiful day here and we are finally rain and humidity free...at least for a while. The high today is 78 and lots of sunshine. My Red Hot Poker flowers and mums are enjoying the break too. Not much going here today but chillin'. I just finished a card using Wicked Woods that I hope to post later this evening along with a couple of LOs. Have a great day everyone.
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Stay safe...that's hot!!Charleneanne wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:35 pmSky is still blue but a bit hazy and nice temps of 84. Unfortunately weather app shows some 100’s mid week. Fingers crossed they’re wrong.
Quiet day. Going to wash my hair and work on cleaning out a storage bin full of patterned paper. Probably lots of other craft stuff in there too. lol I truly am a hoarder!
Have a nice Sunday.
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Busy couple of days ...major cleaning that i have fallen behind on and switched out all the summer decor for fall decor. Sons and girlfriends coming for dinner as well as dad. Tomorrow I will be just scrapping as everything else is done. Hope everyone is having a great day.
4 users liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





I think there are a lot of hoarders on this board! LOL!Charleneanne wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:35 pmSky is still blue but a bit hazy and nice temps of 84. Unfortunately weather app shows some 100’s mid week. Fingers crossed they’re wrong.
Quiet day. Going to wash my hair and work on cleaning out a storage bin full of patterned paper. Probably lots of other craft stuff in there too. lol I truly am a hoarder!
Have a nice Sunday.
1 user liked this post:
aheatfan wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 2:30 pmBusy couple of days ...major cleaning that i have fallen behind on and switched out all the summer decor for fall decor. Sons and girlfriends coming for dinner as well as dad. Tomorrow I will be just scrapping as everything else is done. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Have a wonderful dinner with your family!
pawprints wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:22 amHey Cherries. Sky and I slept in a bit this morning. A little overcast this morning but the sun is supposed to. come out later. Maybe Sky and I will get out for a walk again today. After yesterday's walk I went in my scrap room to work on more cards, but had a creative block and didn't get anything done. Hopefully I do better today. Other than that no plans.
Have a great day Cherries.
I hope your creativity returns quickly!!! Have fun relaxing!
1 user liked this post:

It’s about time your area got some good weather!!! Enjoy your chillin’ time!VickiR wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 12:57 pmHello Cherries! It's a beautiful day here and we are finally rain and humidity free...at least for a while. The high today is 78 and lots of sunshine. My Red Hot Poker flowers and mums are enjoying the break too. Not much going here today but chillin'. I just finished a card using Wicked Woods that I hope to post later this evening along with a couple of LOs. Have a great day everyone.
1 user liked this post:

Charleneanne wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:35 pmSky is still blue but a bit hazy and nice temps of 84. Unfortunately weather app shows some 100’s mid week. Fingers crossed they’re wrong.
Quiet day. Going to wash my hair and work on cleaning out a storage bin full of patterned paper. Probably lots of other craft stuff in there too. lol I truly am a hoarder!
Have a nice Sunday.
Oh my!!! That’s super hot! I hope you don’t have to go out on those days!!! Stay cool and safe!
1 user liked this post:

aheatfan wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 2:30 pmBusy couple of days ...major cleaning that i have fallen behind on and switched out all the summer decor for fall decor. Sons and girlfriends coming for dinner as well as dad. Tomorrow I will be just scrapping as everything else is done. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Have fun with your dinner!!! And hope you can get super scrappy tomorrow!!!

Hello Cherries!!’ 
It’s another pretty day here. It’s starting to get a bit cloudy and Tuesday it’s supposed to rain. But Friday it’s supposed to be sunny all weekend after that!
Yesterday we drove to town and got the ducks the people didn’t want anymore. They were too smelly and messy for them. So we brought them here. Our coop is bigger and it’s in the trees and the sunlight. The poor things did NOT like the ride over here. But when Steve let them out into the coop they were so happy! We think they were like LOOK at this place! We’ve died and gone to heaven!!! Lolol! There’s pictures on my Facebook page. I need to get better ones. Maybe this afternoon.
So now we have 3 geese, a rooster, 10 hens, 2 chicks about 3 months old that we think are roosters, 2 chicks that are about 3 weeks old, 3 chicks that are about 2 weeks old and a male and 3 female ducks!!! Quite the flock! lol!
I have a kitchen in dire need of attention and then I’ll see what kind of energy I have left.
Hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday!
It’s another pretty day here. It’s starting to get a bit cloudy and Tuesday it’s supposed to rain. But Friday it’s supposed to be sunny all weekend after that!
Yesterday we drove to town and got the ducks the people didn’t want anymore. They were too smelly and messy for them. So we brought them here. Our coop is bigger and it’s in the trees and the sunlight. The poor things did NOT like the ride over here. But when Steve let them out into the coop they were so happy! We think they were like LOOK at this place! We’ve died and gone to heaven!!! Lolol! There’s pictures on my Facebook page. I need to get better ones. Maybe this afternoon.
So now we have 3 geese, a rooster, 10 hens, 2 chicks about 3 months old that we think are roosters, 2 chicks that are about 3 weeks old, 3 chicks that are about 2 weeks old and a male and 3 female ducks!!! Quite the flock! lol!
I have a kitchen in dire need of attention and then I’ll see what kind of energy I have left.
Hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday!
3 users liked this post:

You certainly have quite the flock!GinniG wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 4:37 pmHello Cherries!!’
It’s another pretty day here. It’s starting to get a bit cloudy and Tuesday it’s supposed to rain. But Friday it’s supposed to be sunny all weekend after that!
Yesterday we drove to town and got the ducks the people didn’t want anymore. They were too smelly and messy for them. So we brought them here. Our coop is bigger and it’s in the trees and the sunlight. The poor things did NOT like the ride over here. But when Steve let them out into the coop they were so happy! We think they were like LOOK at this place! We’ve died and gone to heaven!!! Lolol! There’s pictures on my Facebook page. I need to get better ones. Maybe this afternoon.
So now we have 3 geese, a rooster, 10 hens, 2 chicks about 3 months old that we think are roosters, 2 chicks that are about 3 weeks old, 3 chicks that are about 2 weeks old and a male and 3 female ducks!!! Quite the flock! lol!
I have a kitchen in dire need of attention and then I’ll see what kind of energy I have left.
Hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday!
1 user liked this post:
Information
Moderators









