Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, September 25th
Hey Cherries. We are expecting a nor’easter starting later today into the weekend. It’s already very windy and although it’s 58 degrees out our feels like is 47. I have no appointments or places that I have to be so I’ll be in working on my mini album. I really need to get on some challenges too. My table is covered with my mini album project right now so it’s good that I can scrap challenges digi. 

Have a great day Cherries. 
3 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Stay safe in the storm Barb. 

Stopping in at lunch, tollway feels forever long. I know it’s because I am so anxious for the weekend.  It’s finally here…. Chiefs weekend and my first NFL game. I am over the moon excited!!!! 
4 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Stay safe Barb!  It's coming our way this evening.  I'm going out after lunch to make sure that all my potted plants are brought in and things are put away, like the patio umbrella.  I'm going through craft withdrawals because I haven't been able to get inky at all this week and this weekend is booked up too.  Life always seems to get in the way.....  ;0)
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Birgit55 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:23 pm
Stay safe Barb!  It's coming our way this evening.  I'm going out after lunch to make sure that all my potted plants are brought in and things are put away, like the patio umbrella.  I'm going through craft withdrawals because I haven't been able to get inky at all this week and this weekend is booked up too.  Life always seems to get in the way.....  ;0)

I get that! Most of my weekends are booked solid the rest of the year.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Good morning cherries. Been a super busy day, and luckily, one step closer to the weekend.

Yesterday's lunch at Olive Garden with the DAR ladies was nice. Spent all day responding to emails and lookin over the new T3C Annual Report that the state just sent over to my client. It's a 123 page document and luckily, the first 9 pages are what is needed by Oct 15th. We can figure out the next 32 pages in a couple of months. By 6pm, I was done. Poured myself a glass of wine, had a small dinner of cheese/crackers and some spicy pickles and binged a few episodes I've been watching on Netflix. 

Up early - 10 mins before my alarm - so I just got up. Fed everyone, swept/mopped floors and began reviewing the T3C Annual Report for Basic level of care. I need to figure out what the software already captures, what I need to add, etc. Made myself some breakfast, showered, then went to HEB to get groceries. Put everything away, now back at my desk...where I'm getting more emails. 

TTYL and TGIF
3 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Slightly cooler today and breezy. I have some yard work needs doing but we’ll see if it gets done or maybe not. I have another challenge started on the craft table too, so . . . . 🤭.

I figure at some point today someone will call with news about my aunt. But at this point, no news is good news I guess. Sigh

Have a fabulous Friday.
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:41 am
Stay safe in the storm Barb. 

Stopping in at lunch, tollway feels forever long. I know it’s because I am so anxious for the weekend.  It’s finally here…. Chiefs weekend and my first NFL game. I am over the moon excited!!!! 

I'm so excited for you Kristin! My DD and her hubby went to their first NFL game last weekend and they had a great time! And it was exciting for them the Packers won in OT! 
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:02 pm
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:41 am
Stay safe in the storm Barb. 

Stopping in at lunch, tollway feels forever long. I know it’s because I am so anxious for the weekend.  It’s finally here…. Chiefs weekend and my first NFL game. I am over the moon excited!!!! 

I'm so excited for you Kristin! My DD and her hubby went to their first NFL game last weekend and they had a great time! And it was exciting for them the Packers won in OT!  
That is so awesome, people often can't believe I have never been but for many years I never cared about football and not to mention, tickets are expensive!!  This may be my one and only time but I plan to enjoy every second!!  Yay to the Packers!
 
2 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Birgit55 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:23 pm
Stay safe Barb!  It's coming our way this evening.  I'm going out after lunch to make sure that all my potted plants are brought in and things are put away, like the patio umbrella.  I'm going through craft withdrawals because I haven't been able to get inky at all this week and this weekend is booked up too.  Life always seems to get in the way.....  ;0)

You stay safe too. Yeah, DS closed up our patio umbrella yesterday and brought in the outside pillows and moved some things around. I just hope we don't lose power. We have underground wiring and utilities here but if power goes down on an above ground main it won't do us any good.
2 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:32 am
Hey Cherries. We are expecting a nor’easter starting later today into the weekend. It’s already very windy and although it’s 58 degrees out our feels like is 47. I have no appointments or places that I have to be so I’ll be in working on my mini album. I really need to get on some challenges too. My table is covered with my mini album project right now so it’s good that I can scrap challenges digi. 

Have a great day Cherries. 

Stay safe Barb! Hope your power stays on too! I’ve scrapped with battery powered lanterns a time or two. lol! Have fun creating!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:41 am
Stay safe in the storm Barb. 

Stopping in at lunch, tollway feels forever long. I know it’s because I am so anxious for the weekend.  It’s finally here…. Chiefs weekend and my first NFL game. I am over the moon excited!!!! 

I’m so excited for you!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it! Go Chiefs!!!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Birgit55 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:23 pm
Stay safe Barb!  It's coming our way this evening.  I'm going out after lunch to make sure that all my potted plants are brought in and things are put away, like the patio umbrella.  I'm going through craft withdrawals because I haven't been able to get inky at all this week and this weekend is booked up too.  Life always seems to get in the way.....  ;0)

Stay safe too Birgit!!!Hope your power stays on too. And yes. Life seems to be constantly in the way lately. Hope things calm down for you soon!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:00 pm
Good morning cherries. Been a super busy day, and luckily, one step closer to the weekend.

Yesterday's lunch at Olive Garden with the DAR ladies was nice. Spent all day responding to emails and lookin over the new T3C Annual Report that the state just sent over to my client. It's a 123 page document and luckily, the first 9 pages are what is needed by Oct 15th. We can figure out the next 32 pages in a couple of months. By 6pm, I was done. Poured myself a glass of wine, had a small dinner of cheese/crackers and some spicy pickles and binged a few episodes I've been watching on Netflix. 

Up early - 10 mins before my alarm - so I just got up. Fed everyone, swept/mopped floors and began reviewing the T3C Annual Report for Basic level of care. I need to figure out what the software already captures, what I need to add, etc. Made myself some breakfast, showered, then went to HEB to get groceries. Put everything away, now back at my desk...where I'm getting more emails. 

TTYL and TGIF

Sounds like you’re busier than a one armed paper hanger Brandy!!! Hope you get a chance this weekend to catch your breath! How’s your DH’s trip home going? Prayers for a safe and uneventful trip home!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:53 pm
Slightly cooler today and breezy. I have some yard work needs doing but we’ll see if it gets done or maybe not. I have another challenge started on the craft table too, so . . . . 🤭.

I figure at some point today someone will call with news about my aunt. But at this point, no news is good news I guess. Sigh

Have a fabulous Friday.

{{{HUGS}}} Charleneanne! No news is good news. Have fun creating! Yard work can wait! lol! 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
Hello Cherries! 🍒

My head is spinning from all the back and forth with all the refrigerator stuff. We had planned yesterday to go over to Ketchikan with a hand truck to get a fridge there. Thought we were all set. I slept in late this morning and before I’d finished my first cup of coffee Steve came in and said we’d only be saving $150 by going over to Ketchikan and that wasn’t really enough to justify a day lost just getting it. So we’re going to go to town and get the one there (assuming  of course that it hasn’t already sold). So I have to get dressed and run. 

I scrapped yesterday instead of doing chores. I got the double page sketch, and the graphic design and music challenges done and I love how it turned out! It was drying so I’ll scan and post it when we’re done with the fridge stuff. 

Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
2 users liked this post:
Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:25 pm
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:00 pm
Good morning cherries. Been a super busy day, and luckily, one step closer to the weekend.

Yesterday's lunch at Olive Garden with the DAR ladies was nice. Spent all day responding to emails and lookin over the new T3C Annual Report that the state just sent over to my client. It's a 123 page document and luckily, the first 9 pages are what is needed by Oct 15th. We can figure out the next 32 pages in a couple of months. By 6pm, I was done. Poured myself a glass of wine, had a small dinner of cheese/crackers and some spicy pickles and binged a few episodes I've been watching on Netflix. 

Up early - 10 mins before my alarm - so I just got up. Fed everyone, swept/mopped floors and began reviewing the T3C Annual Report for Basic level of care. I need to figure out what the software already captures, what I need to add, etc. Made myself some breakfast, showered, then went to HEB to get groceries. Put everything away, now back at my desk...where I'm getting more emails. 

TTYL and TGIF

Sounds like you’re busier than a one armed paper hanger Brandy!!! Hope you get a chance this weekend to catch your breath! How’s your DH’s trip home going? Prayers for a safe and uneventful trip home! 

Busy Saturday morning. Draven has 2 baseball games, back-to back. One at 9:30, the other one at 10:30. I'll need to get to the baseball field at 9am. 

DH on the otherhand got well rested and left his mom's house at 2pm (4pm my time). He should be rolling into our driveway tomorrow, between 4 and 6pm! Woo-hoo! AND, no lugging around the trailer. He's keeping at his cousin's house. The deal is though, when DH goes out again (either Nov or Dec), he'll have to pick it up. DEAL!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 25th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:41 pm
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:25 pm
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:00 pm
Good morning cherries. Been a super busy day, and luckily, one step closer to the weekend.

Yesterday's lunch at Olive Garden with the DAR ladies was nice. Spent all day responding to emails and lookin over the new T3C Annual Report that the state just sent over to my client. It's a 123 page document and luckily, the first 9 pages are what is needed by Oct 15th. We can figure out the next 32 pages in a couple of months. By 6pm, I was done. Poured myself a glass of wine, had a small dinner of cheese/crackers and some spicy pickles and binged a few episodes I've been watching on Netflix. 

Up early - 10 mins before my alarm - so I just got up. Fed everyone, swept/mopped floors and began reviewing the T3C Annual Report for Basic level of care. I need to figure out what the software already captures, what I need to add, etc. Made myself some breakfast, showered, then went to HEB to get groceries. Put everything away, now back at my desk...where I'm getting more emails. 

TTYL and TGIF
Sounds like you’re busier than a one armed paper hanger Brandy!!! Hope you get a chance this weekend to catch your breath! How’s your DH’s trip home going? Prayers for a safe and uneventful trip home!  

Busy Saturday morning. Draven has 2 baseball games, back-to back. One at 9:30, the other one at 10:30. I'll need to get to the baseball field at 9am. 

DH on the otherhand got well rested and left his mom's house at 2pm (4pm my time). He should be rolling into our driveway tomorrow, between 4 and 6pm! Woo-hoo! AND, no lugging around the trailer. He's keeping at his cousin's house. The deal is though, when DH goes out again (either Nov or Dec), he'll have to pick it up. DEAL! 

That’s a great deal!!! He’ll be able to travel faster without the trailer. Have fun at Draven’s games! Hope his team wins both games!!!
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee