Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

What is your layout siggy?
 In other words, what is your hallmark...something you do on almost every layout?  I was looking through my stacks of layouts (feeling badly as I haven't put then in albums for eons) and realized that I almost always journal around the photos.  I guess this is my signature.  What is yours?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
User avatar

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I guess I have to have a title and  jounraling on every layout. Although that is standard procedure for scrapbooking- I am just about the only of the scrappers I know who does it.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
User avatar

bigsmartass

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I mat every photo.  It just feels imcompleate or less 'nice' to me if I don't... which is weird because there are so many LO's I love where they didn't matt the photos!
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 mat my pics, too.  And title and journal.  At one time, I thought that I would put a little swirl, like a circle that never ends by meeting it opposit end, but keeps going around and getting bigger and bigger with each level.  Well, that didn't happen.  I like a lot of color.  I don't know.  Come to think of it, I don't have a signature.
Bibi
User avatar

asset

Wild Cherry

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 Hmmm, I always put pictures on mine. :-D
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins
User avatar

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I almost always have a butterfly on my layouts. LOL Also, lately I want just about everything in site worn or distressed.
User avatar

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I really don't have a siggy that I'm aware of, but more and more I've found that I need a little bling or some kind of element that adds shine or glam.  It might be a metal charm,  stickles, or crystals.  I guess that is becoming my siggy.  That is a really great question!  Thank you for asking.
Image ImageImage


User avatar

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 Wait a minute, hold everything!  LOL   I just realized I have a very distinctive siggy.  Almost everything I do has cluttered busy appearance.  I guess that's because of my Bohemian heritage.  Yeah, I've found myself.  :-D
Image ImageImage


User avatar

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I guess Matting my pictures and using my cat eyes are my Siggy!! I just about always chalk things.. great question
Image
User avatar

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: What is your layout siggy?
Love everyone's responses...keep 'em coming!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
User avatar

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I don't think I have one anymore. I think I've completely lost my identity and I'm not even sure how I feel about that. But I keep wanting to try new things, paper or digi, so maybe that's why. Maybe it's just boring. Can boring be a siggie? LOL! 

I gave my Easter card to my "dear" mother yesterday and she said, "what is all this messy stuff on here?" so maybe "messy" is my siggie." :?
Image


User avatar

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 Mine is definitely bling...I find myself always putting it somewhere on my layout, for some reason that makes it feel complete to me.
User avatar

Wyknotwyme

Cherry Blossom

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I enter the year scraped in the bottom right hand corner of every page.... quirky i know..just never thought about it until you asked
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita
Image
User avatar

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I put ink on something.. or everything.. at least one thing.. its very rare that I don't ink something on a page... :-D
User avatar

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 That's a good question...probably flowers or a little BLING!
Image
User avatar

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: What is your layout siggy?
MLee wrote: I don't think I have one anymore. I think I've completely lost my identity and I'm not even sure how I feel about that. But I keep wanting to try new things, paper or digi, so maybe that's why. Maybe it's just boring. Can boring be a siggie? LOL! 

I gave my Easter card to my "dear" mother yesterday and she said, "what is all this messy stuff on here?" so maybe "messy" is my siggie." :?
Some people just don't get the joy of embellishing M'Lee.  and I hardly think that 'boring' is your layout siggy!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
User avatar

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 Not too sure, never really stopped to think about it. I know I love to journal, but I also love to use flowers as much as possible.
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I have been doing alot of bling and stickles on my layouts lately.
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What is your layout siggy?
 I journal (usually extensively) on every layout.
Leslie
User avatar

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Re: What is your layout siggy?
I´m most likely to use only one photo and put it off center.....but other wise I don´t have a special thing I do :)
ImageImageImageImageImage


Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee