
They have their FULL names on each of them! Love 'em all!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!








Susan








I use a Silhouette to cut them. The customized ones are created with all the free fonts I have saved on my PC..I think I have a total of like 500 or so. Sorry I didn't see yjis post sooner..I have caught a cold.debamas wrote:Sara, these are so awesome and you are so thoughtful! Love your furbabie's names, Brandy! I want to know where the paw print is from. Sara, what kind of machine do you use to cut these?
Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for answering.Sara M. wrote:I use a Silhouette to cut them. The customized ones are created with all the free fonts I have saved on my PC..I think I have a total of like 500 or so. Sorry I didn't see yjis post sooner..I have caught a cold.debamas wrote:Sara, these are so awesome and you are so thoughtful! Love your furbabie's names, Brandy! I want to know where the paw print is from. Sara, what kind of machine do you use to cut these?