Hey Cherries. Our nor'easter rages on and it is an absolute mess outside. Leaves are everywhere. Everything is covered with not only leaves but branches and complete pieces of trees. And they haven’t even had a chance to turn colors yet, the leaves are still totally green. The storm is expected to go on all day today and into tomorrow. I’m so glad I don’t have to go anywhere today. Cuddl Duds will be part of today’s outfit and yes I will break down and wear a hoodie too. I just hope I can hold off and not have to turn the heat on.
I finally scrapped a layout for a challenge yesterday. I just have to get it posted. Then on to my mini album project or another challenge.
Have a great day Cherries. And those of you in the path of this nor’easter, stay safe and stay warm.
That sounds crazy, safe wishes for anyone in that path. Happy scrapping in your comfy clothes.pawprints wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:07 amHey Cherries. Our nor'easter rages on and it is an absolute mess outside. Leaves are everywhere. Everything is covered with not only leaves but branches and complete pieces of trees. And they haven’t even had a chance to turn colors yet, the leaves are still totally green. The storm is expected to go on all day today and into tomorrow. I’m so glad I don’t have to go anywhere today. Cuddl Duds will be part of today’s outfit and yes I will break down and wear a hoodie too. I just hope I can hold off and not have to turn the heat on.
I finally scrapped a layout for a challenge yesterday. I just have to get it posted. Then on to my mini album project or another challenge.
Have a great day Cherries. And those of you in the path of this nor’easter, stay safe and stay warm.
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Good morning Cherries. Slept in until 9 this morning, find myself doing that more and more this school year. Working on housework and laundry and then have book club at 1:00. After that who knows.... have a great day everyone.
5 users liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





I'm at my crop and actually being productive! Donna Coughlin is here along with my sister and Pocono friends. I have finished 4 LOs and 5 cards since Thursday evening. That's a record for me! One of my Pocono friends has a brother that lives on Brigantine Island in New Jersey and the roads are all closed. He left to do some quick errands and within an hour he was done and couldn't get back home. So now he is in a hotel until whenever. The Ocean's Calling festival in OC, MD was cancelled because the beach is gone. So, it's a mess everywhere. We have just rain here! Prayers to all that are affected. Back to scrappin'!
4 users liked this post:
Wow you are doing amazing! And that is crazy that he left just to run some errands and now he can't get home!VickiR wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:02 pmI'm at my crop and actually being productive! Donna Coughlin is here along with my sister and Pocono friends. I have finished 4 LOs and 5 cards since Thursday evening. That's a record for me! One of my Pocono friends has a brother that lives on Brigantine Island in New Jersey and the roads are all closed. He left to do some quick errands and within an hour he was done and couldn't get back home. So now he is in a hotel until whenever. The Ocean's Calling festival in OC, MD was cancelled because the beach is gone. So, it's a mess everywhere. We have just rain here! Prayers to all that are affected. Back to scrappin'!
1 user liked this post:

83 here today but nice cause partly cloudy sky and light breeze. No plans today. Did a lot of yard work yesterday and still tired. Thinking I might need to go out this afternoon and get some shredded beef enchiladas in spicy green sauce to reward myself!!
Aunt still in hospital and they’re trying to decide on removing her gall bladder or not. Surgery is pretty scary at 95 but she’s in a lot of pain. Prayers and fingers crossed.
Have a super Saturday.
Aunt still in hospital and they’re trying to decide on removing her gall bladder or not. Surgery is pretty scary at 95 but she’s in a lot of pain. Prayers and fingers crossed.
Have a super Saturday.
3 users liked this post:
Those storms can be worse than some hurricanes Barb!!! Glad you don’t have to go anywhere! Enjoy playing in your warm comfy clothes! {{{HUGS}}} and prayers for safety and that your power stays in!!!pawprints wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:07 amHey Cherries. Our nor'easter rages on and it is an absolute mess outside. Leaves are everywhere. Everything is covered with not only leaves but branches and complete pieces of trees. And they haven’t even had a chance to turn colors yet, the leaves are still totally green. The storm is expected to go on all day today and into tomorrow. I’m so glad I don’t have to go anywhere today. Cuddl Duds will be part of today’s outfit and yes I will break down and wear a hoodie too. I just hope I can hold off and not have to turn the heat on.
I finally scrapped a layout for a challenge yesterday. I just have to get it posted. Then on to my mini album project or another challenge.
Have a great day Cherries. And those of you in the path of this nor’easter, stay safe and stay warm.
1 user liked this post:

OND MORE DAY Kristin!!! Enjoy the book club meeting!!! Go Chiefs!!!

VickiR wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:02 pmI'm at my crop and actually being productive! Donna Coughlin is here along with my sister and Pocono friends. I have finished 4 LOs and 5 cards since Thursday evening. That's a record for me! One of my Pocono friends has a brother that lives on Brigantine Island in New Jersey and the roads are all closed. He left to do some quick errands and within an hour he was done and couldn't get back home. So now he is in a hotel until whenever. The Ocean's Calling festival in OC, MD was cancelled because the beach is gone. So, it's a mess everywhere. We have just rain here! Prayers to all that are affected. Back to scrappin'!
You really HAVE been productive Vicki! Good for you!!!
I hope your friend’s brother can go home soon and I hope there’s no damage to his house! And so very sad about the Ocean City festival and beach erosion. How are Assateague and Chincoteague doing with the erosion? Growing up we used to go to OC and the islands and Virginia Beach.
Have fun at the rest of your crop!!!
1 user liked this post:

Charleneanne wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:21 pm83 here today but nice cause partly cloudy sky and light breeze. No plans today. Did a lot of yard work yesterday and still tired. Thinking I might need to go out this afternoon and get some shredded beef enchiladas in spicy green sauce to reward myself!!
Aunt still in hospital and they’re trying to decide on removing her gall bladder or not. Surgery is pretty scary at 95 but she’s in a lot of pain. Prayers and fingers crossed.
Have a super Saturday.
You DEFINITELY should treat yourself Charleneanne!!! Take it easy today!
So sorry your aunt is in so much pain ! My grandmother lived to be 101 1/2 years old. She was 99 when they took her bladder out! I hope they can take your aunt’s out without any complications! {{{HUGS}}} and prayers for both of you!!!
1 user liked this post:

Hello Cherries!!! 
We have a working brand new refrigerator!!! And I am SOOOOO glad we’re not trying to deal with a refrigerator from Ketchikan on a hand truck!!! It is absolutely POURING here which means it’s howling winds and outing over there. We would have been soaked and even more miserable and exhausted than we would have been without the rain and wind! Thank God the store in town had the same one that Mike and Steve had looked at Thursday. It’s a very simple, basic refrigerator with no bells or whistles. It was $1,200 here and between $850 and $1,000 in Ketchikan. Can you believe how expensive things are these days??!!We would only have saved $150 after getting our tickets and eating breakfast and dinner on the ferry. (They have GREAT food!)
So instead of driving around Ketchikan looking for the best deal I’ve put all but the frozen things back in the new fridge and I’m taking a break before putting the rest of my kitchen back together.
Steve has grown some HUGE zucchinis in the garden so I’m going to make zucchini bread. And then I’m going to my room and scanning in my layout while that’s cooking. Steve had to make a quick run to town so when he gets back we will have to deal with everything else that needs to be put somewhere.
Hope you’re all staying safe and warm in the storm!!!
We have a working brand new refrigerator!!! And I am SOOOOO glad we’re not trying to deal with a refrigerator from Ketchikan on a hand truck!!! It is absolutely POURING here which means it’s howling winds and outing over there. We would have been soaked and even more miserable and exhausted than we would have been without the rain and wind! Thank God the store in town had the same one that Mike and Steve had looked at Thursday. It’s a very simple, basic refrigerator with no bells or whistles. It was $1,200 here and between $850 and $1,000 in Ketchikan. Can you believe how expensive things are these days??!!We would only have saved $150 after getting our tickets and eating breakfast and dinner on the ferry. (They have GREAT food!)
So instead of driving around Ketchikan looking for the best deal I’ve put all but the frozen things back in the new fridge and I’m taking a break before putting the rest of my kitchen back together.
Steve has grown some HUGE zucchinis in the garden so I’m going to make zucchini bread. And then I’m going to my room and scanning in my layout while that’s cooking. Steve had to make a quick run to town so when he gets back we will have to deal with everything else that needs to be put somewhere.
Hope you’re all staying safe and warm in the storm!!!
3 users liked this post:

GinniG wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:00 pmHello Cherries!!!
We have a working brand new refrigerator!!! And I am SOOOOO glad we’re not trying to deal with a refrigerator from Ketchikan on a hand truck!!! It is absolutely POURING here which means it’s howling winds and outing over there. We would have been soaked and even more miserable and exhausted than we would have been without the rain and wind! Thank God the store in town had the same one that Mike and Steve had looked at Thursday. It’s a very simple, basic refrigerator with no bells or whistles. It was $1,200 here and between $850 and $1,000 in Ketchikan. Can you believe how expensive things are these days??!!We would only have saved $150 after getting our tickets and eating breakfast and dinner on the ferry. (They have GREAT food!)
So instead of driving around Ketchikan looking for the best deal I’ve put all but the frozen things back in the new fridge and I’m taking a break before putting the rest of my kitchen back together.
Steve has grown some HUGE zucchinis in the garden so I’m going to make zucchini bread. And then I’m going to my room and scanning in my layout while that’s cooking. Steve had to make a quick run to town so when he gets back we will have to deal with everything else that needs to be put somewhere.
Hope you’re all staying safe and warm in the storm!!!
Yay for a new fridge! And it is definitely worth it for you to get it how you did! Your time and effort are worth the extra $150 for sure!
1 user liked this post:

Yikes, gall bladder surgery is rough, no matter what age. ((HUGS))Charleneanne wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:21 pm83 here today but nice cause partly cloudy sky and light breeze. No plans today. Did a lot of yard work yesterday and still tired. Thinking I might need to go out this afternoon and get some shredded beef enchiladas in spicy green sauce to reward myself!!
Aunt still in hospital and they’re trying to decide on removing her gall bladder or not. Surgery is pretty scary at 95 but she’s in a lot of pain. Prayers and fingers crossed.
Have a super Saturday.
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Information
Moderators









