Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Cricut?! Have I been living in a cave?
I spent all day today with my Cricut.  They began by "updating" my software, and it's been a hellish nightmare since then!! You have to jump thru hoops to use it!  I had it cut a line on my cardstock to simply read my where my cut line sizes are, then after an hour or so getting rid of them, it wants to resize what I wanted as a background.  I can't tell you all the steps, even if you buy one from like Paige Evans, you have to download it a separate way now for Cricut. I had a plan B for my sample layout for scrap box challenge, and sadly it's now plan A.  I slammed it off when it told me the machine was an Explorer Two, suggesting like it was old, which it is, but I'm not buying another one!! Fool me once!!  I'm so sick of this I could scream, and yes, I canceled by monthly membership to them too. 

So instead of ranting, any suggestions for this crap?  When did they do all the changes?
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Cricut?! Have I been living in a cave?
They have been putting in regular updates all summer long. I have a Cricut Joy Xtra.  Some of the features are still there, but they have been moved to other places, requiring lots of searching, unfortunately.  If you can tell me what is changed for you, maybe I can help?
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cricut?! Have I been living in a cave?
Laura, you are sweet, but it's a lengthy list.  I don't need fancy grids, and several options to download which doesn't benefit me one bit, but I'll play with it after their "48 hour back up returning messages" is cleared.  I think it's another "it wasn't broken, why did you 'fix' it" thing.  I'm good for now, my hissy fit is over.  

I can change my plan for next months challenge, and then I'll let you know if I still need help.  Thanks so much for being so kind.
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee