Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, September 30th
Last day of September Cherries. Boy that month few by fast. We are warming back up and are supposed to hit 71 degrees today. Sky and I may be able to get out and go for a walk today, if we can get around all the tree debris in the roads. I hope to get another challenge in today too. We’ll see how it goes. 

Have a great day Cherries. 
5 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Good morning Barb. Another hot one here today. Expected to either tie a record, or even possibly break it  :crazy: At 9am, it was 87 degrees with a heat index of 100. Expected to have a heat index between 110 & 119 down here today. Been watching the weather as we're expected to get anywhere between 2 and 7 inches of rain the next few days from Hurricane Polo to the west of us, and a front to the north of us. That front is also supposed to stall over us as well, so no cooler temps, just rain and humidity. We shall see what we get!

Work-wise...ugh. My client's office got their Internet back up and running by early afternoon, but neither I nor others can connect remotely. And that is no bueno! And my client is already getting antsy this morning, which I don't blame her. We'll see what IT can do today.

Have a great one.
5 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
How can it be the last day of September already!  Both August and September flew by.  I am planning to work on a LO I hope to finish before the end of the day and get Charleneanne's die cuts in the mail.  Not much else until 3 when I have to pick up Caraline from school after cheer practice and take her home.  DH is canning more peppers and grabbed some corn on the cob for dinner.  Only a few more weeks and the corn will be gone.  Have a good day Cherries!
4 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Was able to get out for my walk this morning. Warmish and breezy. 
Dh driving again today for Avis going across the mountains. 
I need to hit up the bread store today. With celebrating Cdn Thanksgiving this weekend need to cut up the bread and make bread crumbs for stuffing!  The older the better!!  Not paying for bread crumbs anymore. The turkey is thawing out in the fridge. It’s a big one at 22lbs.  And probably feeding 11 of us!!!  Hoping it will fit in my roasting pan!

Have a layout in my desk I need to finish up!  Hard to believe September is almost out the door. Looking forward to my Canada/ New England cruise with my sister in a couple of weeks.

Happy Wednesday!
4 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
September literally flew by!  It's hard to believe that tomorrow is October already.  Nothing much going on here today.  Groceries, house cleaning done this morning and working in the yard putting gardens to bed for the long cold winter.  Just popped in for lunch and hoping I don't get sucked into hanging out on the computer all afternoon.  It's dreary outside today so I feel like sitting in my comfy chair with a blanket and a book.
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:40 am
Good morning Barb. Another hot one here today. Expected to either tie a record, or even possibly break it  :crazy: At 9am, it was 87 degrees with a heat index of 100. Expected to have a heat index between 110 & 119 down here today. Been watching the weather as we're expected to get anywhere between 2 and 7 inches of rain the next few days from Hurricane Polo to the west of us, and a front to the north of us. That front is also supposed to stall over us as well, so no cooler temps, just rain and humidity. We shall see what we get!

Work-wise...ugh. My client's office got their Internet back up and running by early afternoon, but neither I nor others can connect remotely. And that is no bueno! And my client is already getting antsy this morning, which I don't blame her. We'll see what IT can do today.

Have a great one.
Eeeek that is hot!!
 
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:26 pm
Was able to get out for my walk this morning. Warmish and breezy. 
Dh driving again today for Avis going across the mountains. 
I need to hit up the bread store today. With celebrating Cdn Thanksgiving this weekend need to cut up the bread and make bread crumbs for stuffing!  The older the better!!  Not paying for bread crumbs anymore. The turkey is thawing out in the fridge. It’s a big one at 22lbs.  And probably feeding 11 of us!!!  Hoping it will fit in my roasting pan!

Have a layout in my desk I need to finish up!  Hard to believe September is almost out the door. Looking forward to my Canada/ New England cruise with my sister in a couple of weeks.

Happy Wednesday!
Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful feast!
 
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Howdy. Well it is apparently still summer here. Between 94-101 for the next 12 days is the long range prediction🥵. I wait until 20 minutes before sundown for my daily walk and walk deep into dusk.

A little house tidying and a bit of cooking today. My boys are coming for supper. I’m feeling better now. The migraine and the sniffles seem to b dissipating nicely. Need to call and check on my aunt though. When she was discharged from hospital yesterday morning, went to a care facility for a while instead of back to her apartment.

Have a good Wednesday.
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:56 pm
Howdy. Well it is apparently still summer here. Between 94-101 for the next 12 days is the long range prediction🥵. I wait until 20 minutes before sundown for my daily walk and walk deep into dusk.

A little house tidying and a bit of cooking today. My boys are coming for supper. I’m feeling better now. The migraine and the sniffles seem to b dissipating nicely. Need to call and check on my aunt though. When she was discharged from hospital yesterday morning, went to a care facility for a while instead of back to her apartment.

Have a good Wednesday.

Glad you are feeling better!
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
In spite of my mashed finger, I got home and finished my last layout of September, for the Sketch with a Twist, combined with the Pet challenge.  It's not horrible, but I definitely didn't realize how much I use the middle finger of my non-dominant hand for stabilizing things (never mind typing), etc.  Uggh...this is going to be a long recovery before I can bend it normally and leave the padded bandage off of it.  Sigh...

Image
3 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:03 pm
In spite of my mashed finger, I got home and finished my last layout of September, for the Sketch with a Twist, combined with the Pet challenge.  It's not horrible, but I definitely didn't realize how much I use the middle finger of my non-dominant hand for stabilizing things (never mind typing), etc.  Uggh...this is going to be a long recovery before I can bend it normally and leave the padded bandage off of it.  Sigh...

Image

Fun layout! I hope your finger heals up quickly!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:56 pm
Howdy. Well it is apparently still summer here. Between 94-101 for the next 12 days is the long range prediction🥵. I wait until 20 minutes before sundown for my daily walk and walk deep into dusk.

A little house tidying and a bit of cooking today. My boys are coming for supper. I’m feeling better now. The migraine and the sniffles seem to b dissipating nicely. Need to call and check on my aunt though. When she was discharged from hospital yesterday morning, went to a care facility for a while instead of back to her apartment.

Have a good Wednesday.
Glad to hear you're feeling better and your aunt was d/c'd from the hospital.
 
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, September 30th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:03 pm
In spite of my mashed finger, I got home and finished my last layout of September, for the Sketch with a Twist, combined with the Pet challenge.  It's not horrible, but I definitely didn't realize how much I use the middle finger of my non-dominant hand for stabilizing things (never mind typing), etc.  Uggh...this is going to be a long recovery before I can bend it normally and leave the padded bandage off of it.  Sigh...

Image

Ugh on your finger. I'm sorry Laura...:(

Super cute layout!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee