Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

I just got........
LOL!!! Check me out, all excited about my REBECCA SOWER TAGS! LOL!!!!

************************************************************************
2, count 'em, 2 Fresh Tags by Rebecca Sower on eBay for $2.76 including shipping! One is for thanksgiving and one is for Christmas. Dontcha just love finding an awesome bargain?
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein
User avatar

tigger

Cherry Cola

I just got........
Cool, posted your layout that you use them in. I also like to find deals.
Cathy
User avatar

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I just got........
You rock! Way to go!!
User avatar

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

I just got........
Well my euphoria over this deal has totally evaporated now that I read Patti J's post about her ultimate fantasy flea market!  LOL> I feel like Charlie Brown in the Halloween special....All the other kids are Patti J: "I got a chocolate bar!"  "I got gum!"  "I got a lollipop!"  And I'm Charlie Brown: "I got a rock."  
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein
User avatar

SpiritledbyHim

Cherry Bomb

I just got........
Yes I do. So I know you are happy.
User avatar

pjw

A Cherry on Top

I just got........
Amy ~ you are tooo funny!  It is fun to find good bargains ~ you definitely got one today, too! I am still trying to learn ebay so I can't take advantage of those good deals on there, yet! Happy dance for us both!
Image
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I just got........
Thats a good deal, I love finding good ebay deals
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I just got........
That is cool! I will have to go surf tonight.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
User avatar

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Re: I just got........
HA!!!
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein
User avatar

wirsmom

Cherry Picker

Re: I just got........
I hate e-bay, but GREAT for you! I can never find any deals there!
-Tracy
User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: I just got........
seriously you are Image
SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

Janell

Cherry Cola

Re: I just got........
I used to live on ebay and found tons of deals, but now I only go when I am looking for something I can't find elsewhere. So happy you got such a great bargin Moody!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!
User avatar

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I just got........
LOL, go you! Image
Image Image
User avatar

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I just got........
Ummm...what are Rebecca Sower tags? And do we all want them??? I need to check this out..LOL
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee