Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

**Chosen Cherries!!**
This is something new that we are gonna try out for a bit!! Here is how it will work:

A random active member of the board will be chosen to be the "Chosen Cherry" of the week. They will get this cool little glitterfy word for their siggy for the week Image and they will get the opportunity to win 50 points at the end of their week.

What will you have to do to be picked you ask? Make sure you are active on the boards :)
What will you have to do to win the 50 points you ask? You will have to answer Three ?'s and you will have to post 50 times that week. So if you post in the general forum that could give you 100 points for the week!

I will be starting this next Sunday!! If you have any ideas, suggestions or concerns please feel free to share!!! :)

Starting on the first of the year, there will be some changes to the Chosen Cherry!

You will have the option of getting 50 points or 100 points. BUT the catch will be you need to make the decision when you are first chosen. If you think you can make a 100 then gamble and go for it, if not you can chose to go for the 50.

Also, the list will be starting over. Up until this point, I have chosen people I have seen posting on the board, but I have made sure no one has been chosen twice. New year, New list. So get to posting and if I see you, then you have a chance to be Chosen Cherry.

One more thing, to be eligible for points you must make sure the CHOSEN CHERRY blinkie is in your avatar or your siggy during the week of you being highlighted!



SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 How fun is that!!  Cool idea!!  Maybe we could hi-lite some of their lo's too...?
User avatar

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Sus! HOW COOL!!!! :P  woot woot!  I am so happy that kristin is letting you ladies do these point things after the crops. :P

Ally
Ally
User avatar

asset

Wild Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Sounds interesting....
How "nosey" are the questions??? LOL
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins
User avatar

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 You all come up with the funnest ideas.... :-D
Image
User avatar

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
This is a really cute idea!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Sounds fun!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
User avatar

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
Great idea! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
User avatar

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 This is totally Awesome..You Rock Sus...Image
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 ohhhhhhhhhhhhh glittery is good! :inlove:
Image
User avatar

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Very cool! :-D
Image
User avatar

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
Sounds like fun!
Image
User avatar

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Oh! OH!! OH!!!  Pick ME!! PICK MEEE!!!

Image






***listening to the sound of Sus swiping that smiley*** :winkb:
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
User avatar

Miteenice

Cherry Blossom

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 I love this.  I have a hard time making new friends and this will help me keep in touch!
Image

Always make time for SCRAPPING!
User avatar

OrianaVianey

Cherry Blossom

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Oh this will be awesome!!
Image
User avatar

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 *neato*
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball


Image
User avatar

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 That sounds like so much fun!
User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
" Oh! OH!! OH!!!  Pick ME!! PICK MEEE!!!

Image
Flapdoodle "


Sounds like a great idea - and I see you have a volunteer to be first!  Go, Flap!  :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 Cool Cherries!
Image \ ImageImage
User avatar

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: **Chosen Cherries!!**
 *cracking up at Jean*

I've been wanting to use that smiley! :-D
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee