Below you will find a link to a special free mini-kit she made especially for this crop called "Starshine."
- Please download the kit and make a digital page of your design choice using this kit.
- At least 80% of the page must be from this kit.
- Upload to the digital gallery here at ACOT and post a link back here in this thread.
- Deadline is the same as for the other challenge pages for this crop
- A random winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to the Kandy Kane Creations' store here at ACOT
HERE IS THE LINK TO STARSHINE
To give you some inspiration, here is a page done by StillaDoll using the kit:

GOOD LUCK - have FUN - I can't wait to see your pages!!!




















beautiful kit, thanks.


Ok, this is my second try. I sure hope this works. :0) This is my first time trying to do a challenge and the greater challenge is posting my LO! I tried to "submit" it but not sure that it did...anyway, I hope this works at least!