Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
to award the rest of my points. Right now, though, dh wants dinner! LOL! I guess I have to fix it for him since he spent all weekend cutting up the tree that fell in our yard and stacking the wood, and burning the branches. At least it kept him out of my hair! :winkb:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Off you go - have a peaceful and restful evening!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Later Gator!
Image

---------------------------------------------------------
User avatar

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Sounds like he deserves a nice meal.
glo



[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]
User avatar

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
mine will be awarded then as well so dont panic...I have a huge list and will get to it soon..Promise!
User avatar

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Thanks!!!!


I know, my DH is hungry too! He had asked if we could eat at 5 or 5:30--I said, how about 6--that's when the crop ends! LOL
User avatar

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Of course!!! I have to make dinner as well my boys want to know if I,m ever goin to leave the coputer again!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11



User avatar

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Thanks for everything Laura and enjoy dinner.
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Thanks for a great weekend.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
Bye!!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
meteechtap wrote:Of course!!! I have to make dinner as well my boys want to know if I,m ever goin to leave the coputer again!
Tell them "never!" They are well old enough now after watching you to make their own dinner....LOL!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
:D see you later! Hubby's are grumpy without food I just fed mines lol!
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning
thank you for everything Laura, have a great night!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
Post Reply

Return to “Summer Crop 2010”

Information