Can you help me with advice on Wii games for my soon to be 5 year old? I bought him Freddy Fish but that does not interest him. Has anyone played the Toy story one?
thanks for your help
My girls love build a bear...but maybe that's too girly? The games are explained in wonderful detail and are easy to follow, not necessarily easy to win
They play the Dora one often too.
We had trouble with the Disney Princess and the Frog one - there were not good instructions and it was hard to try and play the games because of this. But, I don't know if all the disney ones are like that.
Hope you get some reviews of the Toy Story one.
We had trouble with the Disney Princess and the Frog one - there were not good instructions and it was hard to try and play the games because of this. But, I don't know if all the disney ones are like that.
Hope you get some reviews of the Toy Story one.

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
the toy story mania one is great!!! my kids, 6,4,& 2 LOVE it!!! they also like the dora and diego games.
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]
[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
we like the Diego one. actually I think we have two different Diego ones and she likes them both.
My son has been playing Mario Cart since he was about four or five and even now (at seven) it is one of his favorite games.
~ Katie ~

I don't know the games well enough to help out.......but funny story: my soon to be 6yr old told my Husband last night he wants a wii so he can play the new mario world (which he's awsome at) at home, So he doesn't have to play at Walmart anymore.

~Janet~
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11
Here are 5 Games
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros. (like the old school game)
Disney Cars' Race-o-Rama
Hasbro Family Game Night (board games like Boggle and Connect Four)
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros. (like the old school game)
Disney Cars' Race-o-Rama
Hasbro Family Game Night (board games like Boggle and Connect Four)
Kat >^..^<


meteechtap wrote:I don't know the games well enough to help out.......but funny story: my soon to be 6yr old told my Husband last night he wants a wii so he can play the new mario world (which he's awsome at) at home, So he doesn't have to play at Walmart anymore.![]()
omg that is hilarious!
Kids love the Toy one also spongebob my love that one o ya and star wars my 5 and 7 like that one too.
kings1.gif" border="0" alt="LA kings Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>
I got Z a "Mamba" one.... can't remember the name at the moment but I'm sure if you google it, you'll find it! It's sort of a simon-says kind of game where you follow along with the movements! Gets them active indoors!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
de blob is fun, Toy story is great, the first one, we don't have the toy story 3 one, and all the Game nights are fun. My daughter has Super Smash Brothers and I want to snap the disc in half every time she plays it, HAHAHA
×÷·.·´¯`·)»Joey«(·´¯`·.·÷×


Ah! I had to call DS to find out what the name of the game is!! Here it is: Samba de Amigo


Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
I read the title of this thread and though, wow, that's a tall order. WII in my mind was WWII (world war 2) and I thought - now how does she expect to find an age appropriate game about WWII - thinking you had a history buff like my boy. It's tough to find age appropriate historical games when they are young!
Pardon me... my eyes are seeing things.
Pardon me... my eyes are seeing things.
just don't get the crayola wonder game!! my dh could not even figure it out!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]
[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
My 6 and 8 yr old love Mario Cart and the lego games. They also like the Wii fit games.
there is one that is called Wii Sports Resort --- but it has several games on it and the 5 year old twins in our family love it. Their 6 year old brother does too.
Their Dad & Uncle played 100 pin bowling for hours!
Their Dad & Uncle played 100 pin bowling for hours!
Go for ANY of the Lego games. They have a star wars one, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Batman....My 5 year old and 8 year old LOVE all the Lego Wii games. They are HUGE with the boys. I promise he will love it!!!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!
I'm living in the 50's....I refuse to buy a game system. Haven't ever bought one, will take a lot of convincing to get me ever to buy one. I figure they have their noses buried in screen enough between the tv and the computer!
Information
Moderators



for Feb.2011










