If you would like to participate in the Dec. Envie, please sign up here! Sign ups will close Tues. Dec. 6th. You will receive the name of your girl on Wed. Dec. 7th
Please get your envies out as soon as possible, so that everyone receives them by the end of the month. Also please post here when you have sent and received. It makes it easier for me to keep track. Thanks and have fun. Please, Please, post a thank you on this thread to your girl when you receive her envie.
Any Questions please pm me.
Rules:
1) check out your girl's wishlist
2) Spend at least $10.00 on her goodies, this does not include postage.
3) No used items, please
4) make sure you get it to her by the end of the month
5) Last but not least, have fun!!
Your name--------------------------------girl you send to
craftyk------------------------lesmitch
letumom------------------------jnet
blbabe1234---------------------love2stamp
mommahobbit-------------------Traci Leckrone
mgehrke----------------------Sandi0805
scrapaholic------------------Strawberry Creations
Strawberry Creations---------blbabe1234
Traci Leckrone---------------craftyk
lesmitch--------------------letumom
jnet-----------------------scrapaholic
Sandi0805------------------mgehrke
love2stamp-----------------mommahobbit
Last edited by love2stamp on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.




Please count me in again! 
Please sign me up.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










Sign me up please!
Total for 2010: 2 (12x12 pgs) 25 (8x8 pgs) 30 cards, 75/75 invitations
I AM SORRY_-I think I need to skip this month. 
Last edited by kittymomma on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Blog: One Krafty Kitty Momma
love2stamp - I just placed the order. I will let you know when it ships! 
Brandy





lesmitch --- I placed your order today! I'll let you know when it ships, which I'm sure will be soon cuz acot is sooooo speedy!lesmitch wrote:sign me up please
Mildred, I just placed your order. I am hoping that it ships out on Monday and you will receive your package by the middle of the week. Enjoy your new goodies.mgehrke wrote:Please sign me up.


Information
Moderators














https://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
