Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

This crap is GOING!
ImageThis is the junk area of my craft room. It's coming down and going out.

I've got this coming

Image
Image
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: This crap is GOING!
It looks great!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: This crap is GOING!
That cabinet will look great in that spot, you will have to post pictures when you get it all set up.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: This crap is GOING!
Beautiful cabinet!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: This crap is GOING!
oh, so beautiful!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: This crap is GOING!
I like! Thats going to look fabulous in your room.
***Tanya***
Image
User avatar

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: This crap is GOING!
That will be a really nice addition! Please post pics when you're done!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Image 
Image
User avatar

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Re: This crap is GOING!
NICE!
glo



[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: This crap is GOING!
Congratulations! I have crap in my scraproom, too. DH and DS put up a narrow shelf for me yesterday, and we are going to build(!) an Ikea-esque shelf and then I'll be done... well, except for donating leftovers that don't fit in said storage. I hope all of your "extras" will have a home now.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: This crap is GOING!
Good for you. Looks like it's going to work out great.
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: This crap is GOING!
I am sure you will love it for many reasons!! Will sure make room look nice and neat!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Re: This crap is GOING!
I would love to have a cabinet like that. Every time I get my scrap area cleaned it I get it all messed up again the first time I scrap a page. I think it's because I work better when it's messy. LOL!!!
User avatar

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: This crap is GOING!
very nice... i need to get better organized...i keep trying but i just never seem to get there.
ImageImage
User avatar

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: This crap is GOING!
That is really nice!! Your going to love it, and how pretty will that look!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11



User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: This crap is GOING!
That will be a wonderful addition to your scrappy place.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: This crap is GOING!
What a vast improvement!
Bibi
User avatar

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: This crap is GOING!
Nice! I want one!
Image Charlene
User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: This crap is GOING!
I know you will be able to store those things so much easier and look great too with that cabinet. Yeah for you!
Debbie



User avatar

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: This crap is GOING!
so happy for you!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
Image
Image
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
User avatar

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Re: This crap is GOING!
The cabinet will look great!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee