Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Strawberry Creations

Cherry Blossom

CARDSTOCK
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Just wondering what cardstock do you all use when making cards? I LOVE PAPERTREY INK!!! Can't get enough of it. lol Have a great Friday!
Total for 2010: 2 (12x12 pgs) 25 (8x8 pgs) 30 cards, 75/75 invitations
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: CARDSTOCK
For my card bases, (which are 99% of the time in white, since I send them to Operation Write Home), I buy my cardstock in bulk from a local printer's supply house.

I use:

Finch Opaque Cover
Bright White Smooth
80#

I buy it by the ream - 200 sheets per package - usually 3 or 4 packages at a time, and pay about $6/package.
Laurie
Image
 
User avatar

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CARDSTOCK
I like light colors of Bazzill so I can write inside if I need to.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: CARDSTOCK
I usually use white, also, but never thought about buying it in bulk at the printers. What a great idea! Thanks.
Bibi
User avatar

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: CARDSTOCK
1grandma wrote:I usually use white, also, but never thought about buying it in bulk at the printers. What a great idea! Thanks.

You're welcome! :-D
Laurie
Image
 
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee