I am loving the products for Heidi Swapp's new Minc machine! I am not loving the price of the machine though considering it is just a laminator. I was thinking that one could just use an iron on different heat settings to get the same effect. Do you think it would work? Do you know anyone who has tried it and had success?
$149 for her machine is nuts! I see it listed for the $119 and that is still is crazy overpriced.
I have read where people used irons with success.
A regular $18-$30 laminator will work - I tested it last week. I have a machine that does letter size which I purchased for $18 and I saw a 13" model that was $30.
I have read where people used irons with success.
A regular $18-$30 laminator will work - I tested it last week. I have a machine that does letter size which I purchased for $18 and I saw a 13" model that was $30.
Last edited by christinec68 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know! Especially when I purchased a laminator with a ton of laminating sheets from Costco for under $30!
I love Heidi Swapp, but not that much! LOL!
What kind of sheet did you use in your laminator? The only sheets I have are the ones that would melt.
I love Heidi Swapp, but not that much! LOL!
What kind of sheet did you use in your laminator? The only sheets I have are the ones that would melt.
A piece of copy paper folded in half like a card. I put the design & the foil inside the fold and that end goes first.
Sure! I learned that from a Jennifer McGuire video on youtube. She has 2 videos about foiling.
Information
Moderators

