Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Birdhouse stencil
Is the 12x12 birdhouse stencil featured in the March Cherry Box available for individual purchase?
Image  Image Image
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Birdhouse stencil
Yes, I would like to know as well. It is so cute!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Birdhouse stencil
Looks like it is currently out of stock.
A Cherry On Top: Crafts. Inspiration. Community.
Image  Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “Product Requests”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee

cron