Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

December Mood Board Challenge 2023 *WINNER*
So many pretty layouts!  Randomly drawn winner of this month's challenge is Donna_Coughlin!  PM me your address and I will mail you a little prize/happy mail. :)


I can't believe it is already December!  Last month flew by and this one will, too, no doubt.  My very favorite holiday is Christmas, so I hope you like this mood board. :)  It is some of the reasons I love Christmas. For the challenge, you must use red and white as your main color scheme.  You may use other Christmas colors (green, gold, silver, dark blue, and purple are the ones that come to mind).  You may also use neutrals, but your main colors should be red and white.  Choose 3 other inspirations from the mood board and be sure to tell us what inspired you!

*Must be a new layout.
*Can be combined with one other challenge that allows combining.
*Must be uploaded into the gallery spot provided by midnight, December 31st to be entered into the prize drawing for some happy mail from me.

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Gorgeous mood board!!!
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Awesome mood board! So much inspiration here!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Stunning mood board!  I love to see everyone's interpretation of Christmas colors, but these are my absolute favorite.  Our home is done in traditional Christmas colors.
    ImageImage
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Beautiful!  Whew, last months was hard, hopefully this will be easier for me.  Hahaha. 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
This I can do :)
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Mommytron wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:51 pm
Beautiful!  Whew, last months was hard, hopefully this will be easier for me.  Hahaha. 

LOL....but there were so many beautiful layouts made from last month's. ;)  Nobody would've used that color scheme if I didn't challenge them to do it!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:36 am
Mommytron wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:51 pm
Beautiful!  Whew, last months was hard, hopefully this will be easier for me.  Hahaha. 

LOL....but there were so many beautiful layouts made from last month's. ;)  Nobody would've used that color scheme if I didn't challenge them to do it! 

That’s why we love your challenges!  I was happy with my layout I made.  
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Loved this Mood Board. I also combined with Make the Cut. My inspirations were the sled, the tree and the pine cones.

Image
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
White sparkle for the snow, pine needles & pine cones and a Christmas tree :)

Image
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Happy Holidays!

My inspirations are the scarf (there is a scarf on my cardinal) the holly berries ( I used enamel dots to accent my holly leaves) and the wreath on the barn (there is a wreath above the cardinal.)

Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
I love the classic Christmas colors. Inspired by the snow, pine cone, and berries. Combined with the Pick a Day challenge.

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

AnniePee

Cherry Blossom

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Love red and white! Such a happy color combination any time of year.
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
My LO
wreath, tree, greenery and berries
Image
Katerina
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Image
Besides the colors, inspired by: red berries, snowflakes, sprigs of pine.
Leslie
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Image
Inspired by the snow flakes, berries, pine sprigs, the red and white stripes on the scarf
Leslie
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Here is mine, Christmas tree, snow (snowflakes) and berries.Image
User avatar

JA_Mehess

Cherry Blossom

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Here's my take on this month's mood board. I used the berries, snow, and the wreath as additional inspiration.
Image
Image
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
i was inspired by pine branches, gold writing and lanterns

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: December Mood Board Challenge 2023
Here is mine.
 Also for BF #357
Inspired by the quate, sleigh, and the stars.

 Image 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee