Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Any Jana Deleon fans?
I was wondering if anyone has read any Jana Deleon books?  She has a few series out, but her biggest series is the Miss Fortune one; #26 just came out the other day.

The books are available in print, audio, and e-readers (I use Kobo).  Louisiana Longshot is the first book in the series, and it was free.
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
I'll have to check her out! I love to read! 😊
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Ok, I’m hooked! I just listened to a sample from my library and they will notify me when it becomes available. “The Wrong Side of Forty” sounds like a fun read. My library has a few audiobooks by this author. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Aztam wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:53 pm
Ok, I’m hooked! I just listened to a sample from my library and they will notify me when it becomes available. “The Wrong Side of Forty” sounds like a fun read. My library has a few audiobooks by this author. 

I definitely need to go add that to my reading list!
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
I started reading the first MudBug book—free of course!  Bought the next 2.  I grew to love Helena.  Of course, the Miss Fortune series really clinched it.

The series has actually had some scenes crossing over into MudBug, which is great.  Expanding horizons, sort of.

There is a FB page named The InstiGators, and it is a hoot.  
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Sue2024 wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:46 pm
I started reading the first MudBug book—free of course!  Bought the next 2.  I grew to love Helena.  Of course, the Miss Fortune series really clinched it.

The series has actually had some scenes crossing over into MudBug, which is great.  Expanding horizons, sort of.

There is a FB page named The InstiGators, and it is a hoot.  

I'll have to check it out! ☺️
User avatar

eeselively

Cherry Tart

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Sue2024 wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:47 am
I was wondering if anyone has read any Jana Deleon books?  She has a few series out, but her biggest series is the Miss Fortune one; #26 just came out the tunnel rushThe books are available in print, audio, and e-readers (I use Kobo).  Louisiana Longshot is the first book in the series, and it was free.

I'm a big fan of Jana DeLeon's books, especially the Miss Fortune series! The characters are so lovable, and the plots are always full of twists and turns. Plus, the fact that Louisiana Longshot was free is a great incentive to give it a try
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Will have to check this out. Always looking for books to listen to when I am out walking!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
I have all the books on Kobo.  Husband got into the series after I howled so much over some of the crazy things that happened over whatever book I was reading.

There is also a Facebook group, called The Insti-Gators.
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Just found out Jana will have the next Miss Fortune book out by the end of this month/early June.  Yippppeeee!
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Aztam wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:53 pm
Ok, I’m hooked! I just listened to a sample from my library and they will notify me when it becomes available. “The Wrong Side of Forty” sounds like a fun read. My library has a few audiobooks by this author. 
Oh yeah, I'll add it to my reading list, too. In 10 years when I have time to read an actual book. I used to be smart, folks...
 
Leslie
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
lilkoala3 wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:18 pm
Aztam wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:53 pm
Ok, I’m hooked! I just listened to a sample from my library and they will notify me when it becomes available. “The Wrong Side of Forty” sounds like a fun read. My library has a few audiobooks by this author. 
Oh yeah, I'll add it to my reading list, too. In 10 years when I have time to read an actual book. I used to be smart, folks...
  

LOL
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
A new book just recently came out.  Jana posted on FB that she won’t be publishing another book until next year.  Guess she’s got some health problems that need to be addressed.  

This book was an absolute hoot.  
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
It’s been a while since I posted anything about the books, and had to share some news.  Jana was going to have surgery, but then her husband had some health crises.   He was getting better, then inexplicably passed away the beginning of December last year.  that, of course, threw Jana into the usual curve.  She also lost her very much loved dog.

She did mention she was taking time out to deal with things, such as stuff her husband had, etc.  More than likely her own health problems, also.  I read The Insti-Gator group often to check on updates.
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
And....there is a new book out.  It is great!
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Any Jana Deleon fans?
Book # 31 is now out.  Just waiting for it to show up on Kobo.  🙄
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Post Reply

Return to “Book Nook”

Information

Moderators

scrapperqueen