Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

*49 and Market Promo Update!*
Image

*49 and Market Promo Update!*

Many of you have noticed and contacted us about promo codes not working on 49 and Market products over the past few weeks. 49 and Market recently began asking that retailers do not provide any discounts on their products for at least the first 30 days after release, and we've been following that policy to support the brand. We understand that this has been frustrating and we're happy to let you know that the policy has been revised and discounts are now permitted via storewide sales. Effective immediately, all of our regular promo codes will once again work for all 49 and Market products, including the new Mistletoe and Memories and Botanical Buzz lines. Thanks for your understanding during this time and happy crafting!

 
User avatar

CelesteB

Cherry Berry

Re: *49 and Market Promo Update!*
Thanks for updating us.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: *49 and Market Promo Update!*
Great news, thanks for sharing!
1 user liked this post:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: *49 and Market Promo Update!*
Excellent news!
Thanks for keeping us up to date.
1 user liked this post:
Image  Image Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: *49 and Market Promo Update!*
Great news! I did already buy some Botanical Buzz items using the free ship code and points because I couldn't wait!
1 user liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: *49 and Market Promo Update!*
Thanks for the update!!
1 user liked this post:
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: *49 and Market Promo Update!*
shoorn wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 05, 2025 3:44 pm
Great news! I did already buy some Botanical Buzz items using the free ship code and points because I couldn't wait!
Same! I guess we're just a bit naughty lol
 
2 users liked this post:
Let's connect! Follow me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram for mixed media paper crafting inspiration @TheCraftyDoings

Image

Image ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee