KristinG!
Congrats I'll get your GC out to you right away!
Hello Everyone,
I'm Jamie and I am your temporary host for this challenge, taking over for the Amazing Flasher!
This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe! Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.) Then, create your project! You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital. You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining. Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used. The deadline for entries will be October 31, 2025 @ Midnight! A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC!
If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry!
If you have any questions, let me know!

Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!
Participants:
lisn2cats
Jael Luvs2create
Breauxlabs
Helen W
Wendycrowe
shortonideas
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
sherriscraps
sherriscraps
sherriscraps
GayleChurches
lisn2cats
sherriscraps
SandyJay
Charleneanne
GerriW
Sharman Paulus
CynthiaB
mjmarmo
joannie
traveler
Breauxlabs
sherriscraps
KristinG
ScrappyDistractions
lisn2cats
Art_Teacher
Karyn_Sue
Cheryl E.
Foxystamping
Sharman Paulus
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
The Scrap Attack
GinniG
Jael Luvs2create
Sharman Paulus
Sharman Paulus
MaganL
MaganL
Foxy Stamping
Foxy Stamping
Cheryl E.
Wimom
AmyJo
lilkoala3
lilkoala3
FoxyStamping
Traveler
FoxyStamping
FoxyStamping
lilkoala3
LMTscraps











































s



I used button, large circle and 3+ photos








