Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
I've noticed that tagged products used in gallery submissions are showing up when I click on "Edit," but don't show up when submitted.
Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
LoriA9 wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:30 pm
I've noticed that tagged products used in gallery submissions are showing up when I click on "Edit," but don't show up when submitted.
After an edit, they do not show immediately, but if you go back later they should be there.  I speak from experience!  LOL!
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
VickiR wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 28, 2025 6:52 pm
LoriA9 wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:30 pm
I've noticed that tagged products used in gallery submissions are showing up when I click on "Edit," but don't show up when submitted.
After an edit, they do not show immediately, but if you go back later they should be there.  I speak from experience!  LOL!
  
I didn't edit anything....they just aren't showing up, when I click on "Submit."  I just clicked on "edit" to see if they were deleted, which they are not.  It's been doing this to all of my submissions, today.
 
2 users liked this post:
Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
LoriA9 wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 28, 2025 9:11 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 28, 2025 6:52 pm
LoriA9 wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:30 pm
I've noticed that tagged products used in gallery submissions are showing up when I click on "Edit," but don't show up when submitted.
After an edit, they do not show immediately, but if you go back later they should be there.  I speak from experience!  LOL! 
I didn't edit anything....they just aren't showing up, when I click on "Submit."  I just clicked on "edit" to see if they were deleted, which they are not.  It's been doing this to all of my submissions, today.
  
Hmmm...strange.  I haven't submitted anything today but last night I had no issues.  Hope it gets worked out for you.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
Yes they're not showing up for me either, weird!
I told Brandon about it. He'll get it fixed soon! :)
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
Bug has been fixed, they are showing up again now.
2 users liked this post:
-Echo
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
Thanks!
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Re: Products Not Showing In Gallery Submissions
Thank you ACOT team.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee