Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge **WINNER**
Thanks to everyone that played along, loved seeing your silly layouts. The winner as selected by the Wheel of Names is ScrappyRN74. Will send your gift card shortly. 



Welcome to the 28th month of this challenge, I am not sure how many more months this will run but it has been fun so far. Never thought it would last two years and I feel like this two year period has completely flown by!!  I have LOVED everyone's layouts and their take on the challenges, some of the stories shared have really touched my heart and I believe that is what this challenge is all about - telling OUR stories.  After a conversation with my 22 year old son (now 25) about a certain event, it occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that.  We all have pictures of ourselves that we are not fans of...your kids don't care!!!  That was the lesson of that conversation. 

Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see YOU!!! 

I know we all say this but truly this year has just flown by!!   At this time of year we get so busy with all the million things there are to do and feel the pressures of the season.  Let's take time to be silly and remember to have fun. Soooooo.......

 Make a layout about YOU being silly!!!  Most of us are not usually silly all by ourselves (though you would not think so if you saw me dancing around my kitchen singing Disney Princess songs) so this month you may include a photo of you with other people but it is about you being silly.  This is not your kid being silly and you just happen to be in the picture. 

Challenge requirements - make a layout about you being silly either by yourself or with others.  There MUST be a photo of you on the page. 

Full disclosure.... my layouts are not new (time has not been on my side recently) but yours MUST be new. 

Here are a couple examples: (my layouts are NOT new but yours MUST be)

Image


Image

Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only. You MUST be in a photo on the page. 
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.  
Limit ONE entry.  Please link your work here. Deadline is November 30, 2025. A , winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me
4 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Oh, this is a fun theme!  I am going to have to see if I have any pics for this.  If not, I guess I'll have to get silly!
2 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Oh, I have photos for this one! 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
I love your sample!! I’m sure I have similar 
photos I can dig up!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

kacarr61

Cherry Blossom

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
1 user liked this post:
Kathy Carr
User avatar

Suegmomof3

Cherry Tart

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Well, this was a lot of fun to put together! And I used up paper scraps, too - bonus! My bestie, Sandy Jay, and I were making funny pics of ourselves using Snapchat filters. We found these on her phone from 5 years ago (!), and I decided I'd use them for this silly Picture Yourself challenge. Thanks for the fun!


Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Silly selfies with my kids and granddaughter

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Being silly with my grandson.
Image
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Siblings photos from family picnic - see 2nd one for SILLY. We didn't know which camera to look at with so many family members taking photos, and of course we got the giggles. Combined with November Grab 5.

Image
1 user liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Here is a funny story and photo from a trail ride with my BFF Sue (see above).  Crack me up, this was a fun page to do!  One of my other friends from way back in high school now take “funeral board” photos that are goofy.  Sounds morbid, but I don’t want people crying too much at my funeral, I have had some great times and wild rides!  Also entered for the TT challenge.  I had saved some “meme” cards from a game I tossed out. 
Image
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
This one was easy for me cuz I'm silly in almost all photos of me!
Leslie
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: November 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge **WINNER**
Winner in opening post
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee