We had 61 entries so I'm selecting TWO winners! Via Random.org, winners are:
31. mrozwood/Melanie
37. Art_Teacher/Laura
Congrats y'all! I'll be purchasing your gc's shortly.
Thanks to all who particpated
*******************************************************************
This next challenge will span over 2 months as the Holidays are approaching and this is where my work picks up tremendously. And it's always a fan favorite too. CRAFTER'S CHOICE! Yep, no prompts or criteria except the photo(s) must include PETS! And read below for BONUS opportunities!
Here are those rules!
1. Scrap those PETS!
2. Layouts Only (traditional paper, hybrid, TN, digi)
3. You may do this challenge up to FIVE times.
4. BONUS: You get a bonus entry if you scraplift me. Gallery: https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... blbabe1234
5. You may combine this challenge with any other challenge that allows combining. This includes the 100 Papers, Prompt and the TEAM challenges. However, you CANNOT combine with Flasher Laura's Halloween Party Challenges.
5. Due December 31st.
6. Since this will span over two months, TWO lucky winners will receive a $5 ACOT gc.
If you have any questions, just ask!
Participating Cherries:
1. Sharmankp/Sharman
2. Sharmank/Sharman (BONUS)
3. Scrapanda
4. Lisn2Cats/Lis
5. Deanna13/Deanna
6. Deanna13/Deanna
7. LoreenC/Loreen
8. shoorn/Susan
9. Scrapanda
10. kacarr61/Kathy
11. kacarr61/Kathy
12. kacarr61/Kathy
13. kacarr61/Kathy
14. kacarr61/Kathy
15. ChrisCass/Chris
16. WendyCrowe/Wendy
17. blfonty/Bonnie
18. blfonty/Bonnie (BONUS)
19. PEIhaven
20. Sharmankp/Sharman
21. Teresa I/Teresa
22. Heidi Moniz/Heidi
23. WendyCrowe/Wendy
24. WendyCrowe/Wendy (BONUS)
25. shoorn/Susan
26. Art_Teacher/Laura
27. Amy Jo/Amy Jo
28. Sharmankp/Sharman
29. Deanna13/Deanna
30. Art_Teacher/Laura
31. mrozwood/Melanie
32. Deanna13/Deanna
33. wendycrowe/Wendy
34. wendycrowe/Wendy (BONUS)
35. mrozwood/Melanie
36. Deanna13/Deanna
37. Art_Teacher/Laura
38. mrozwood/Melanie
39. mrozwood/Melanie
40. Sharmankp/Sharman
41. sherriscraps/Sherri
42. sherriscraps/Sherri (BONUS)
43. shoorn/Susan
44. shoorn/Susan (BONUS)
45. scrapanda
46. Scrapanda (BONUS)
47. pawprints/Barb
48. Sharmankp/Sharman
49. Sharmankp/Sharman (BONUS)
50. Aztam/Tam
51. QueenBee89/Brandi
52. PEIhaven
53. Karyn_Sue/Karyn
54. Karyn_Sue/Karyn (BONUS)
55. Scrapanda
56. Retiree3/Donna
57. Retiree3/Donna (BONUS)
58. pawprints/Barb
58. lisn2cats/Lis
59. lisn2cats/Lis (BONUS)
60. lisn2cats/Lis
61. Amy Jo
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Thu Jan 01, 2026 6:33 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Brandy





This is great having more time! I think I have some new pics of Truly for this one.
1 user liked this post:
I already have a couple pet photos printed so hope to get those scrapped. 
1 user liked this post:


This is a perfect challenge for Nov/Dec as we are all more busy! Thanks!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie
.
.
Here's one - My Choice. 
I combined with the Graphic Design Challenge.
Photo of sweet grandson Kellan with his 3 doggies Bo, Kane, and Pixie. (March 2025)
Dream Big

I combined with the Graphic Design Challenge.
Photo of sweet grandson Kellan with his 3 doggies Bo, Kane, and Pixie. (March 2025)
Dream Big



Here's one more - My Choice. 
Photo of sweet granddaughter Lucy with her doggie Bo. At the time she was doing Travel Basketball and Track. She would come in, get a banana, and lay in the doggie bed. I'm sure Bo was a big comfort to her. (May 2025)
Poor Bo Can't Sleep That Way

Photo of sweet granddaughter Lucy with her doggie Bo. At the time she was doing Travel Basketball and Track. She would come in, get a banana, and lay in the doggie bed. I'm sure Bo was a big comfort to her. (May 2025)
Poor Bo Can't Sleep That Way



This is mine featuring my grandpups, Willie and Gertie!


I lifted this design from your gallery:

and scrapped some adorable kitty pics - of Miss Penny taking over my desk....again...


and scrapped some adorable kitty pics - of Miss Penny taking over my desk....again...



Bonus for SL of Brandy's Incredible layout.

My Pets Layout


My Pets Layout

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie
.
.
Information
Moderators





































