Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

rkokes

Cherry Picker

LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Here are my picks for this week!

Traditional Layout
Beauty by nellie_pickles

I love all of the little bits and pieces on this and that she used her scraps!  The color scheme goes so well with the picture too.  Such a pretty layout!
Image

Digital Layout
Reading and a Duck Hunt by pizazz

I love all of the detail on this page!  So many interesting clusters, and fun things to look at.  Great layout!
Image

Cards
In Sympathy by dnurse
I love the soft colors, and they are perfect for sympathy cards.  These cards are just stunning-and she made so many!  They are all beautiful-make sure you check out all the ones she made.
Image

Tag
Art Tags by Susana G

These are so cool!  Love all the inky goodness and the hearts!
Image

Art Journal
Unit Meeting by Cards By Melissa Minor

I love the color palette, and how many pictures she was able to get into one spread!  Nice!
Image

General Crafts
Toddler Sock by Mary Beth T

How cute is this sock!  Such a fun yarn too!
Image
 
3 users liked this post:
Image  Image  Image  Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Wonderful picks. Congrats cherries
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Amy Jo

Cherry Bomb

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Great picks! I LOOOOOOOVE those tags!!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Great picks! Congrats to everyone!
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Wonderful selections!!  Wow, I am going to be using some of these techniques.  Superb work and many congratulations, ladies!
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Great choices, Rachel!! Congratulations to all of the Cherries!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Congrats to all!
1 user liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Fabulous picks - each one is so interesting and/or impressive. (I envy the skills of the knitter who made the socks!)
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
All very nice, congrats!
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Awesome projects!!! Congratulations Cherries!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

AnniePee

Cherry Blossom

Re: LOTW January 26th-February 1st 2026
Well done, everyone!  Love that sock.
Go, Seahawks!
Post Reply

Return to “Layouts of the Week”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee