Another new month!! Time to sign up and update your wish list.
***Sign ups will close WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8th at 11:59PM (EST), you will receive the name of your girl to send to on THURSDAY, APRIL 9th.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Update your wish list and make sure it is shared in your account (instructions below)
2) When I post back on the 9th, find who you are sending to and check out her wish list
3) PLEASE Make sure you spend at least $13.00 on her goodies, this does not include postage
4) Post here to let her know when you have ordered her goodies & you can also post here when you get a shipping notice to let her know it's on the way
5) PLEASE be sure you get it to her before the month is over!
Any Questions please pm me.
How to share your wish list in your account:
Click on "my account" drop menu under the "hello your name"
Click on "my account"
Click on "edit your bio" found on left side
Check the box of privacy options, which is found under the "about me" box.
*Canadian Girls are more than welcome to play, but it will be up to your lady sending whether she sends an envie or a gift certificate-With the high cost of shipping this seem to be the fair way of doing it. PLEASE let me know if you are Canadian.
*If for some reason you don't send your lady her envie , you will not be able to participate in the envies for at least 3 months. If it happens twice you won't be able to participate again. I hate to have to do this, but it's not fair to the person that did her part, but never received an envie back. This is supposed to be a fun thing each month.
* IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR ENVIE FROM LAST MONTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW
* PLEASE, please, please remember to thank your lady on the message board when you receive your envie, this way she knows you received it.
YOU-----------------------GIRL YOU SEND TO
blbabe1234.........................VALERIE
Mycreativerootscrafts.......blbabe1234
beachlover...................Mycreativerootscrafts
VALERIE...........................scrapsteph
Sandi0805.........................Anita2000
scrapsteph..........................joannie
Anita2000........................Sandi0805
joannie..............................ajmaluck
ajmaluck..........................beachlover
****There will not be an Envie Sign-Up in May.
Last edited by joannie on Thu Apr 09, 2026 9:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
- joannie






Im in
joannie wrote: ↑Wed Apr 01, 2026 5:22 amSign me up for April!! Anita
Another new month!! Time to sign up and update your wish list.
***Sign ups will close WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8th at 11:59PM (EST), you will receive the name of your girl to send to on THURSDAY, APRIL 9th.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Update your wish list and make sure it is shared in your account (instructions below)
2) When I post back on the 9th, find who you are sending to and check out her wish list
3) PLEASE Make sure you spend at least $13.00 on her goodies, this does not include postage
4) Post here to let her know when you have ordered her goodies & you can also post here when you get a shipping notice to let her know it's on the way
5) PLEASE be sure you get it to her before the month is over!
Any Questions please pm me.
How to share your wish list in your account:
Click on "my account" drop menu under the "hello your name"
Click on "my account"
Click on "edit your bio" found on left side
Check the box of privacy options, which is found under the "about me" box.
*Canadian Girls are more than welcome to play, but it will be up to your lady sending whether she sends an envie or a gift certificate-With the high cost of shipping this seem to be the fair way of doing it. PLEASE let me know if you are Canadian.
*If for some reason you don't send your lady her envie , you will not be able to participate in the envies for at least 3 months. If it happens twice you won't be able to participate again. I hate to have to do this, but it's not fair to the person that did her part, but never received an envie back. This is supposed to be a fun thing each month.
* IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR ENVIE FROM LAST MONTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW
* PLEASE, please, please remember to thank your lady on the message board when you receive your envie, this way she knows you received it.
YOU-----------------------GIRL YOU SEND TO
VALERIEblbabe1234Mycreativerootscraftsscrapsteph
1 user liked this post:
add me please!!
1 user liked this post:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!
Brandy





blbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:47 pm
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!
Just placed your envie order
1 user liked this post:
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:47 pm
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!![]()
THANK YOU............. VALERIE
Julie I purchased your envie this morning. I'll keep ya updated when it ships.
- joannie






Thank you Flora!Florac74 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 5:25 pmblbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:47 pm
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!![]()
Just placed your envie orderhope you like my picks.
Brandy





IT SHIPPED THIS MORNING!SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 8:10 pmblbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:47 pm
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!![]()
THANK YOU............. VALERIE
Brandy





YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU PICKED FOR ME............ YOU ALWAYS PICK GOOD CHOICES FOR ME.................... VALERIEblbabe1234 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 10, 2026 3:06 pmIT SHIPPED THIS MORNING!SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 8:10 pmblbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:47 pm
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!![]()
THANK YOU............. VALERIE
Florac74 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 5:25 pmblbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:47 pm
HI VALERIE. I JUST PLACED YOUR ORDER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT SHIPS!![]()
Just placed your envie orderhope you like my picks.
Hi Flora. Just rec'd my envie. Thank you so much for the EP "You are my sunshine" papers and ephemera, and the super adorable Doodlebug Easter stickers. Love them all!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Your envie was ordered this evening. Sorry I thought I had placed it a couple of days ago, but it must not have completed. Let me know when you get it.


ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)
Boilerup wrote: ↑Sat Apr 04, 2026 5:27 pmjoannie wrote: ↑Wed Apr 01, 2026 5:22 amSign me up for April!! Anita
Another new month!! Time to sign up and update your wish list.
***Sign ups will close WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8th at 11:59PM (EST), you will receive the name of your girl to send to on THURSDAY, APRIL 9th.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Update your wish list and make sure it is shared in your account (instructions below)
2) When I post back on the 9th, find who you are sending to and check out her wish list
3) PLEASE Make sure you spend at least $13.00 on her goodies, this does not include postage
4) Post here to let her know when you have ordered her goodies & you can also post here when you get a shipping notice to let her know it's on the way
5) PLEASE be sure you get it to her before the month is over!
Any Questions please pm me.
How to share your wish list in your account:
Click on "my account" drop menu under the "hello your name"
Click on "my account"
Click on "edit your bio" found on left side
Check the box of privacy options, which is found under the "about me" box.
*Canadian Girls are more than welcome to play, but it will be up to your lady sending whether she sends an envie or a gift certificate-With the high cost of shipping this seem to be the fair way of doing it. PLEASE let me know if you are Canadian.
*If for some reason you don't send your lady her envie , you will not be able to participate in the envies for at least 3 months. If it happens twice you won't be able to participate again. I hate to have to do this, but it's not fair to the person that did her part, but never received an envie back. This is supposed to be a fun thing each month.
* IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR ENVIE FROM LAST MONTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW
* PLEASE, please, please remember to thank your lady on the message board when you receive your envie, this way she knows you received it.
YOU-----------------------GIRL YOU SEND TO
VALERIEblbabe1234Mycreativerootscraftsscrapsteph
Anita, Your order should be delivered this week. Hope you enjoy what I picked out for you.


Information
Moderators











