Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

For the Techniques category when uploading projects
I don’t know if anyone would use this but, if it gets votes, could you add “double layout” to the category (unless it’s somewhere and I just can’t find it)? I am not a bit double LO gal, but every so often I need some sort of inspiration to get me going…and I like to pat myself on the back when I see all my double LOs together.
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

AnniePee

Cherry Blossom

Re: For the Techniques category when uploading projects
For next year's NSD challenges, it would be awesome if more of them were listed in by name in the "Inspiration" section for an easy upload.  Just can't figure out how to do it via the helpful instructions Cherries have posted. Thanks!
Post Reply

Return to “Suggestions”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee