Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Monday Morning
Good morning cherries! 

Now that all the excitement is over, let’s chat! What are you most looking forward to creating over the next two weeks? What have you already done that you love? Any favorite things about the weekend?

For me, I love the variety of challenges. Some are very open ended and easier to make my next layout work with - but we also have some that are more specific and require a little more thought! I have a pile of layouts to upload and share, one of my favorites so far was Flasher’s Ice Cream Truck challenge - loved the idea I got inspired by the rainbow snow cone! 
4 users liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

CelesteB

Cherry Berry

Re: Monday Morning
I have a list of ones I'd like to create but not sure how much time I will have to create. 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Monday Morning
I'm looking forward to checking out all the challenges and coming up with a game plan LOL! I am looking forward to finishing the Progressive challenge and seeing how that turns out. I love my little bees birthday card for DD's friend. I might have to make some more with that collection! There are a lot of challenges that I want to do so we shall just have to see if time is on my side. 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Monday Morning
I created a lot, for me, which I hadn’t in a while.  So many more good challenges. My goal is to finish scrapping the little stacks of photos on my rug. 
1 user liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Monday Morning
Good morning!  I'm looking forward to just getting a lot done.  I haven't scrapped in the past year like I want to and I think I got my mojo back looking at all these great projects.  There is a big variety.  I have done a lot the last two days and a couple that I really love!  I did a very challenging one and got that overwith whew.  The weekend was all fun and games just as I planned.  I work 48 hrs this week so I will try to get a few done inbetween.

So for now, the sewing and stitching is on hold and it's all in for papercrafting!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Monday Morning
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 7:32 am
I'm looking forward to checking out all the challenges and coming up with a game plan LOL! I am looking forward to finishing the Progressive challenge and seeing how that turns out. I love my little bees birthday card for DD's friend. I might have to make some more with that collection! There are a lot of challenges that I want to do so we shall just have to see if time is on my side. 
This is how I feel now! I was at a crop this weekend too so I just kept picking the next challenge on the schedule that worked for what I had in front of me! Now that I’m back home and in mama mode, I need to pick and choose for prizes, lol!
 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Monday Morning
SandyK1967 wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 7:43 am
Good morning!  I'm looking forward to just getting a lot done.  I haven't scrapped in the past year like I want to and I think I got my mojo back looking at all these great projects.  There is a big variety.  I have done a lot the last two days and a couple that I really love!  I did a very challenging one and got that overwith whew.  The weekend was all fun and games just as I planned.  I work 48 hrs this week so I will try to get a few done inbetween.

So for now, the sewing and stitching is on hold and it's all in for papercrafting!
Same! I completed more layouts in 3 days than I had any other month since sometime last year! Woo hoo!
 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Monday Morning
I played games and things on Friday. Scrapped 7 layouts on Saturday. Sunday I scrapped another 7 layouts, but need to get them scanned and uploaded here. I have a list of challenges I'd like to work on, but didn't get to check out any that were posted on Sunday. First things first I have a Chemotherapy appointment this morning. Usually tires me out, but we'll see if I can get anything done today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Monday Morning
I have a list I hope to make headway on. There were so many great challenges!! I am just going to tell myself one layout at a time so I don't get overwhelmed, lol. That would be easy to do! I played more games than I normally do, but I did manage to get a few challenges done. Working on another right now, then back to work tomorrow. UGH!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Monday Morning
Deanna13 wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 8:02 am
I played games and things on Friday. Scrapped 7 layouts on Saturday. Sunday I scrapped another 7 layouts, but need to get them scanned and uploaded here. I have a list of challenges I'd like to work on, but didn't get to check out any that were posted on Sunday. First things first I have a Chemotherapy appointment this morning. Usually tires me out, but we'll see if I can get anything done today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
I finished about the same amount over the weekend! I hope your appt goes well and you’re able to rest and still get some scrapping done!
 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Monday Morning
oceanbreezes423 wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 8:13 am
I have a list I hope to make headway on. There were so many great challenges!! I am just going to tell myself one layout at a time so I don't get overwhelmed, lol. That would be easy to do! I played more games than I normally do, but I did manage to get a few challenges done. Working on another right now, then back to work tomorrow. UGH!
I’m back to reality too! Back to the Mama Shuttle life! Haha!
 
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Monday Morning
Good Morning :) 

I have done quite a few challenges and like you, love the variety of challenges!  It has made it easier for me to select product from my stash and get going...something that usually takes me days to decide ;)

I am hoping to get a few more challenges done, get caught up on the MB and Facebook.  Back to work tomorrow so I better get crackin'
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Monday Morning
I had fun with all of the games when I was able to be here.  Just starting my list of projects.  I will be doing at least one challenge from every hostess.  That's my goal!  Hoping to get a few more than that.  So many extracurricular activities with the DGKs this time of year...sports, recitals, concerts.
    ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Monday Morning
VickiR wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 8:40 am
I had fun with all of the games when I was able to be here.  Just starting my list of projects.  I will be doing at least one challenge from every hostess.  That's my goal!  Hoping to get a few more than that.  So many extracurricular activities with the DGKs this time of year...sports, recitals, concerts.
That's a good goal!!! I've been working through them sort-of in order, maybe now that they're all posted, I'll be able to hop around a little more!
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Monday Morning
I had a great weekend
I had wanted to get more layouts done-I finished 8 this weekend-but I was scrapping at a friends house so I spent a lot of time just visiting and watching them create.  I also played a lot of the games which took time away from my pages, but now the I am home I can concentrate on the challenges. And I forgot about the challenge on Facebook and Instagram.  My goal is to complete 20 challenge by the 18th-wish me luck
1 user liked this post:

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

pagal74

Cherry Blossom

Re: Monday Morning
For whatever reason I had a bit of hard time getting my mojo going on Saturday but once I did I played a few games and did get a couple layouts done.  Was up till way past my bedtime on Saturday night/Sunday morning!  Yesterday I was busy and didn't have any time to scrap or anything--I had church in the morning and then had to help my daughter with some baking she had to do for a school project and then just basic housework type things that need to be done before Monday morning.  By then it was time for bed again and I barely had time to check in on things before I was bushed and had to go to bed.  Today I have to work and then go to my daughter's school thing after work so probably won't get anything done this evening either.  But I hope to get a couple more layouts/challenges done in the next couple days and then see where it goes from there.  I may try to see if there are still some games I can continue to play that aren't due till Wednesday or whenever as well.  Thanks to everyone who made this weekend of fun here at ACOT!  You gals always do a great job!  
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Monday Morning
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 7:51 am
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Mon May 04, 2026 7:32 am
I'm looking forward to checking out all the challenges and coming up with a game plan LOL! I am looking forward to finishing the Progressive challenge and seeing how that turns out. I love my little bees birthday card for DD's friend. I might have to make some more with that collection! There are a lot of challenges that I want to do so we shall just have to see if time is on my side. 
This is how I feel now! I was at a crop this weekend too so I just kept picking the next challenge on the schedule that worked for what I had in front of me! Now that I’m back home and in mama mode, I need to pick and choose for prizes, lol! 


I was drifting in and out of my office to do games and check on new challenges throughout the weekend. On Friday I was able to scrap (nobody home) but over the weekend (everybody home) I did some scrapping but not as much as I wanted to. This week is crazy because even though I work at home, I am out with appts/errands almost every day this week and have a deadline on Friday...next week should be more relaxed. I'm hoping to get some layouts done - I have lots of ideas so let's see if I can organize myself  :lol:
 
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: Monday Morning
I’ll be mapping out my plan’o action while at work today. On Saturday afternoon I realized I needed to give myself time limits so I could play games and craft without battling two computers (my iPAD has a love-hate relationship with the ACOT site). Like, last night I gave myself 75 minutes to finish Sherelm’s not-so-fast scrap. I have everything on an Excel sheet and now that I know all the challenges’ details, will jot down which photos to use and sketch ideas. I’m horrible at kit-making, but I think I need to so I don’t waste time decision-making on the fly. Tonight I want to finish Sonja’s The End challenge, Flora’s All the Layers, and cut out a bunch of ACOT cutfiles.

While I appreciate the prizes, I really love all the inspiration and excitement of the weekend! Wish I didn’t have to go to work this week and have real-life responsibilities!
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: Monday Morning
i’m looking forward to finally being able to make up page kits for work! it’s very difficult to guess what you might need.

i have a list that i’m hoping to finish, mostly the more simple “use xyz”; some years i find the more involved challenges very inspiring but this year i’m not interested in jumping through hoops.  hoping to get everything finished before the deadline.

very thankful to all the cherries who give up precious scrapping time to host for 2 hours!!
1 user liked this post:
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Monday Morning
I was able to get 11 layouts done and tried some new things which was fun. I am really looking forward to the alcohol ink challenge. I ordered a BIG order last night so excited for the inks to get here.  Loved all the games. i am off today but have two doctors appointments but will try and do at least one more challenge tonight. As the school year end gets closer life gets really busy as well as prepping for the next knee surgery but there are so many good challenges that I want to do, let's see how many I can finish. It was a fantastic weekend. 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2026”

Information