Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Hello and good morning players!
Kicking off July's bingo with a nice big handful of numbers.

Today’s picks:

68. Mill Hill
70. Moor Park
9. Barking
17. Brent Cross
59. Knightsbridge
45. Hammersmith
32. Earl's Court
20. Canary Wharf

THE GAMES:

The Cherry - Winner to receive 500 cherry points
Image

One Line - either across, diagonal, down - Winner to receive 100 cherry points
Image

Special - Cross - Winner to receive 150 cherry points
Image

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points
Image

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -
Line (100 points) -
Special (150 points) -
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Hello!  

I got 4 :) 
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
2 for me to start the board.
    ImageImage
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
3 for me to start.
Are they posted daily?
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
4 for me this morning
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Wohoo, I got three today!  That a fun start!  Thank you.
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
megs1768 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 13, 2026 1:59 pm
3 for me to start.
Are they posted daily?

Yes, just not on Saturday and Sunday.  
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Hello cherries!! 3 for me today :)
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Happy Monday!  I start out with 2!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Happy Monday.  i will start July off with 2.  Good luck everyone.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
Good Start!! I got 5! 💖
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
I start with 5!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
I'm starting off with 6 of them!!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July 13th ~ Words
I FORGOT TO CHECK MY BINGO WORDS UNTIL TODAY (TUESDAY) BUT I STILL GOT 5 OF THEM.............. YAHOOOOOOOOOOO, HAVE FUN EVERYONE & GOOD LUCK..................... VALERIE
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee