I am at my sorority’s National Convention in our nation’s capital, and today we voted to give $697,000 to doctors doing cancer research! Sorry I am late posting the MMC’s, but they are posted now!
5 users liked this post:
Laura


What a wonderful gift to save lives 
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





That's awesome! I'm hoping to complete these this week - hurt my back a couple of weeks ago and haven't been sitting in my craftroom because of it. Feeling better so hopefully I'll get back to scrapping soon.
1 user liked this post:




Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
That's exciting! Thank you for your support!
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
Hugs, Anne-Marie
Wow!!! That’s so awesome!!! I have a friend who has been doing chemo for 8 months and it’s not working. She’s all alone and having to deal with this. I pray your donation will help heal people like my friend!!!
1 user liked this post:

Information
Moderators
















