Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
Won't you join me in a rain dance? We desperately need some rain as there have been many wildfires in the area recently. Some too close for comfort!
My friend even washed her car in the hopes that it would bring it on. 
Meanwhile, let's play some bingo!

Today’s picks:

19. Camden Town
28. Cockfosters
16. Bond Street 
73. Nine Elms
41. Fulham Broadway 
42. Golders Green 
56. Kentish Town 


THE GAMES:

The Cherry - Winner to receive 500 cherry points
Image

One Line - either across, diagonal, down - Winner to receive 100 cherry points
Image

Special - Cross - Winner to receive 150 cherry points
Image

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points
Image

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -
Line (100 points) -
Special (150 points) -
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
Hello cherries!

3 for me today!
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
YES, I will join you in a rain dance as the northern part of my state is has lost over 30,000 acres with no end in sight!

Our air quality is in the hazardous zone and all I can I do is pray for those losing their land/homes.  Hazy, smoky skies suck but at least I am at home. So sad..

I got two today. 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
2 for me today - we are also in the hazardous air quality zone.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
Wohoo, I got 4 today!!  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
We just got back from the pool. Our little town is hot, humid and hazy with smoke but for some reason the next town over where we went to swim wasn’t as smoky so that was nice. It’s all about the wind/breeze so who knows!!
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
I had 3 and LINE BINGO with #73. 💖
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
I GOT 2 TODAY & CONGRATS ON BINGO..................... VALERIE
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
BINGO-LIne Bing with #73

I had 3 today
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
Got 3 today.

Oh, the weather has been crazy everywhere!  We've had lots of rain lately but that comes with water getting backed up into basements and lots of problems around here.  Now, today we have hazardous air from the smoke from the Canada fires.  It seems every year there is more and more weather problems.  I hope for rain for you soon Helen!

Congrats on the line bingos!
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
I'm back down to 2!
    ImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 16th July ~ Words
I don't have any of these😒
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee