Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
And we have a winner! Cherry Bingo goes to rbkhandco - congratulations. 
There's still everything to play for with the Special and Blackout. Good luck, Cherries. 🍒 

Today’s picks:

26. Chorley Wood
18. Brixton
37. Epping
69. Monument 
  8. Barbican


THE GAMES:

Special - Cross - Winner to receive 150 cherry points
Image

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points
Image

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -
Line (100 points) - Deanna13, love2stamp
Special (150 points) -
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
Congrats! Just 1 for me today :( LOL
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
None for me today.  I need one for the special.  Congrats on the Cherry win.
    ImageImage
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
Got one today!

Congratulations on the win!!
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
Congrats on Cherry Bingo!  I just had one today, need lots more lol.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
Wohoo, got a few today!  I’ve got three line bingos even though I know that prize has been received!!!
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
nothing for me today
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
Congrats on Bingo! I got ZIP today.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
I GOT 2 TODAY................. VALERIE
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
I got two BINGOS today!!! Do I list them or those are over? Just doing the specials and blackout now?
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
megs1768 wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 22, 2026 7:46 pm
I got two BINGOS today!!! Do I list them or those are over? Just doing the specials and blackout now?

Say which numbers got you the winning line.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
BINGO:  x3!!!!
Down the Middle Vertical
15. Blackfriars, 30. Dagenham East, 54. Hyde Park Corner, 8. Barbican, 44. Great Portand Street

Across: 32. Earl's Court, 59. Knightsbridge, 8. Barbican, 19. Camden Town, 37. Epping

Across: 26. Chorley Wood, 49. High Barnet, 30. Dagenham East, 60. Ladbroke Grove, 22. Chalk Farm
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
Congrats on the Bingo!!

I got 1 today
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
I got two today.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 22nd July ~ Words
2 for me. congrats on cherry bingo
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee