Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
I went for a routine mammogram this week and thought nothing of it. That is until they called me back for a second look!
I'm going for an ultrasound and another mammogram on Thursday and trying not to panic while I wait.
That's my news. Meanwhile let's get busy crossing off those numbers!

Today’s Picks:

46. Hampstead
10. Battersea
35. Elephant & Castle
40. Finsbury Park
38. Euston


THE GAMES:

Special - Cross - Winner to receive 150 cherry points
Image

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points
Image

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -
Line (100 points) - Deanna13, love2stamp
Special (150 points) -
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
Not a one today...

Thoughts and prayers to you, Helen.  Nothing worse than waiting...
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
One for me!  Hugs to you Helen!  Hope it all turns out okay.  I've had to do that several times.
    ImageImage
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
2 for me today!
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
I GOT 2 TODAY AND NO LINE BINGOS IN SIGHT........... GOOD LUCK HELEN WITH THE MAMMO................. VALERIE
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
Image
I have this one.... if you flip my board upside down
45,10,60,22,54,32,59
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
(((hugs))) Try not to worry - I know, easier said than done! I usually have to go back for extra tests because of "denseness" so hopefully that's all it is for you too!!

3 for me today :) 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
Hope it all goes well, Helen. Keeping good thoughts and Hugs!

I got 2 today.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
Let's hope they are being extra precautious and all will be fine.  It is very hard not to panic I'm sure.  Finger's crossed!

I had 3 today.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
two for me. Praying for good results!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
megs1768 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 1:53 pm
Image
I have this one.... if you flip my board upside down
45,10,60,22,54,32,59

Cherry Bingo was called yesterday. If the board isn't pinned at the top of this post that means it's already been won. Today there's the Cross and Blackout left.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
1 for me today

I've also had to go back for more looks, I'm sure everything will be fine but I know it's hard not to worry!! We will all be thinking of you!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ 23rd July ~ Words
none of these
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee